Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents are still bluepilled as fuck after raising me for 23 years

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★★
Today the topic of glasses was brought up, since I'm going to have my eyesight checked tomorrow and I wear glasses. My mother literally, I kid you not, literally said that dad and I look better wearing glasses because "we got used to it". I gathered all my autism to disagree with her and get her to admit that Quasimodo wouldn't look any more handsome if he wore glasses. But she still repeated that talking point later, I just pretended to agree with her.

Dad is no better. He said contact lenses are worse than glasses in his experience because of infections and "it's a pain to put them on". At least he gave me credit for saying that glasses scream "My vision is shit", but overall he's still a bluepilled moron.

Mom said that if I wanted to I could get Lasik when I get older :lul::lul::lul::lul: (why the fuck would I looksmax as an irredeemable old man?), but I just told her I am not having my eyes lasered.

LASIKmaxxxing

iwillgetlasik in my heart