Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents are starting to get sick of me.

LynksDisease

LynksDisease

Greycel
I do not want to go into details.
I am a failure of person in many ways. But my dad and especially my mom have always been somehow understanding.
In the past weeks, my parents have started telling me how they "really" feel about me and how I am ruining their lives.
Does this happened to you? At what age?
Post your experiences.
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Every day man :feelscry:

How are u ruining their lives?
They did the crime of bringing us to this fucked world with inferior genetics and now we have to cope somehow

Do you think there is still hope for somehow "getting better"?
I really would like to believe that there is, but as the years pass life gets shittier and shittier.
How are u ruining their lives?
They did the crime of bringing us to this fucked world with inferior genetics and now we have to cope somehow

I dunno about you, But I have normal parents. They did not fuck me up.
It feels bad because I really do not want them to suffer the consequences of me being a fucking failure.

Last edited:
same, I threat them with killing myself

yeah pretty sure my parents lowkey hate me