Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents are so bluepilled they dont understand my struggle and what they did to me

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
My fucking moronic parents dont understand that looks are everything. My mother is as blue pill as it gets. She tries to deny that it was giagentic mistake for such useless retarded subhumans to breed, and now i struggle as a result of their choice. 

I literally showed my mother a picture of good looking male and asked her does she believe if i looked like that, id still be neet, rotting in my room. She said: yes, you would.

Just fucking unreal.

It fuels me with anger and desire to make vengeace, not for that they created me, but the fact that they try to deny the agony i live in daily.

"She tries to deny that it was giagentic mistake for such useless retarded subhumans to breed" if they were able to breed then obviously they weren't completely subhuman you dumb-dumb.

Framecel222 said:
"She tries to deny that it was giagentic mistake for such useless retarded subhumans to breed" if they were able to breed then obviously they weren't completely subhuman you dumb-dumb.
make this world a better place by ending your life today, thx

My parents are semi blackpilled, they keep calling me ugly and that's why I have no friends. At the same time, they also believe that I as an Incel is able to get a 6 figure salary job if I just worked hard.

dr-problematic said:
make this world a better place by ending your life today, thx

>Being this assmad because I destroyed your logic.

My mom is the same way. "You're a kind, intelligent, good-looking boy. You just met the wrong girls."

I get that she's biased because I'm her son and all, but it's just sad to see someone so hopeful for someone who's a lost cause.

Sparky said:
Bluepilled quote from parents

“You’re just not meeting the right girls”

“There was this guy, he was nothing to looks at but he was such a nice person and girls were drawn to him”

“Your height is not your problem, look at Tom Cruise”

“You just give off an unapproachable vibe”

Translations:

"No girl would be into you"
"Girls like a good betabuck"
"Just be rich and famous bruh"
"You're a hideous piece of shit and no one likes you"

Pre-Millennials don't fucking get it. They grew up, looks-matched and had families before hypergamy exploded with the internet and Tinder. We are the doomed generations.

alsalsk said:
My parents are semi blackpilled, they keep calling me ugly and that's why I have no friends. At the same time, they also believe that I as an Incel is able to get a 6 figure salary job if I just worked hard.
yeah, its another blackpill i might post about here again. all talents are genetical, they are given from birth, to succeed you need that plus luck through life and meeting right people to form a network.

you cant just 'hard work' your way up. 'motivation' and 'hard work' for professional success is same as pick up artistry for ugly males.

Framecel222 said:
>Being this assmad because I destroyed your logic.
from now on i will ignore every single comment of yours, since it doesnt make sense to engage in a dialogue with 18 year old mentally challenged kid.

Minjaze said:
My mom is the same way. "You're a kind, intelligent, good-looking boy. You just met the wrong girls."

I get that she's biased because I'm her son and all, but it's just sad to see someone so hopeful for someone who's a lost cause.
thats the thing, i guess it will never be possible for your mother to admit this fact, otherwise she thinks it's going to shatter your life.

you are her son and that blue pill cant be broken, because the moment it is, she will be in desperation mode herself, thinking that she fucked up by creating this subhuman and this guy can do his duty as a man to have heir.

dr-problematic said:
yeah, its another blackpill i might post about here again. all talents are genetical, they are given from birth, to succeed you need that plus luck through life and meeting right people to form a network.

you cant just 'hard work' your way up. 'motivation' and 'hard work' for professional success is same as pick up artistry for ugly males.

from now on i will ignore every single comment of yours, since it doesnt make sense to engage in a dialogue with 18 year old mentally challenged kid.

Yeah well you pretty much have to. Your options are to either ignore me or try to debate me and get utterly obliterated. I support your decision, best to save your dignity.

BlackPill47 said:
Pre-Millennials don't fucking get it. They grew up, looks-matched and had families before hypergamy exploded with the internet and Tinder. We are the doomed generations.
exactly, my parents are like 50+, so grew up in totally different times. they wont ever understand the current modern social system and how western culture affected looks value.

Framecel222 said:
Yeah well you pretty much have to. Your options are to either ignore me or try to debate me and get utterly obliterated. I support your decision, best to save your dignity.

Dude....chilllax, you're trying to act like an expert on Incel matters when you're not even an Incel.

alsalsk said:
Dude....chilllax, you're trying to act like an expert on Incel matters when you're not even an Incel.

How am I not incel? I'm literally a KV.

Framecel222 said:
How am I not incel? I'm literally a KV.

Then you're a failed normie. Far from an Incel.

alsalsk said:

just ignore this clown, he runs around here screaming for validation and attention, pathetic sight.

Framecel222 said:
What's the difference?

Difference is that us Incels can't even get sex even if we aimed low, looksmaxed, personaility maxed etc

You as a failed normie can easily stop being KV if you aimed lower OR if you worked on your personality and not be a retarded incels.is poster. Seriously dude, I'm trying to help you out here when I say you should get off this site and work on being a better person.

Sparky said:
Literally every older women I meet says I’m handsome and bluepills me; yet I’m still a kissless virgin who is invisible to girls my age.

Do they get some sick thrill out of seeing me get my hopes up only to have them shattered?

I get the same thing, breh. Like I said, it's a generational thing. If anything that proves we'd have gotten laid had we been Boomers. FML.

alsalsk said:
Difference is that us Incels can't even get sex even if we aimed low, looksmaxed, personaility maxed etc

You as a failed normie can easily stop being KV if you aimed lower OR if you worked on your personality and not be a retarded incels.is poster. Seriously dude, I'm trying to help you out here when I say you should get off this site and work on being a better person.

I can't aim lower, sub-6 women are not attractive to me at all. And I can't work on my personality because I have no friends in college and no means of making any friends.

My parents don't understand. They're still bluepilled on relationships and it's pointless if I try to blackpill them. My mom still has hopes of me finding a girlfriend despite me being a girlfriendless virgin at damn near mid 20's

dr-problematic said:
My fucking moronic parents dont understand that looks are everything. My mother is as blue pill as it gets. She tries to deny that it was giagentic mistake for such useless retarded subhumans to breed, and now i struggle as a result of their choice. 

I literally showed my mother a picture of good looking male and asked her does she believe if i looked like that, id still be neet, rotting in my room. She said: yes, you would.

Just fucking unreal.

It fuels me with anger and desire to make vengeace, not for that they created me, but the fact that they try to deny the agony i live in daily.
She might be right. You have not provided a logical argument for your case.

Your OP contradicts itself. First you are mad they had you, then you are just mad they don't show more sympathy.

You have no evidence to support that looks are your main problem. It's just your coping tool to deflect blame over a problem you aren't able to identify at this time, and may ironically be your parents' fault, just because they engage you in these debates and enable you to rot in their home, feeling sorry for himself.

Dude I am sorry but being NEET does not have to be the path an incel takes. I am sure a lot in the sub have productive lives. Yes, inceldom increases the chances of NEETDOM but it does not guarantee it. So yes your mum is partially right.

Celcelleclec said:
Dude I am sorry but being NEET does not have to be the path an incel takes. I am sure a lot in the sub have productive lives. Yes, inceldom increases the chances of NEETDOM but it does not guarantee it. So yes your mum is partially right.

what the fuck are you talking about, no real incel can work through his life. 

and of course shes fucking wrong, if you dont understand it, you dont understand how significantly looks affect your life.

Oodar said:
She might be right. You have not provided a logical argument for your case.

Your OP contradicts itself. First you are mad they had you, then you are just mad they don't show more sympathy.

You have no evidence to support that looks are your main problem. It's just your coping tool to deflect blame over a problem you aren't able to identify at this time, and may ironically be your parents' fault, just because they engage you in these debates and enable you to rot in their home, feeling sorry for himself.

what you just wrote made no sense

dr-problematic said:
what the fuck are you talking about, no real incel can work through his life. 

and of course shes fucking wrong, if you dont understand it, you dont understand how significantly looks affect your life.

what you just wrote made no sense

Ok. How about you go study engineering and spend your time studycelling. After you graduate no one will look at your face except the PC screen. You put your face in front of it and wagecel. Surely your chad engineer will get promoted and not you but you won't be NEET.

You have no excuses there. Studycel and become a wagecuck just like a lot on incels in here.

Celcelleclec said:
Ok. How about you go study engineering and spend your time studycelling. After you graduate no one will look at your face except the PC screen. You put your face in front of it and wagecel. Surely your chad engineer will get promoted and not you but you won't be NEET.

You have no excuses there. Studycel and become a wagecuck just like a lot on incels in here.

yeah, this life makes absolutely no sense to me, waste time of your life to make someone richer, 9to5, 5 days a week, slay at the shit you hate, i despise it more than anything. 
you slay your adult life to prepare comfort pillow for last 5-10 years of your grand age.
there's no point in continuing living like that, fucking terrible. either way you will be rotting body in the ground later on.
if to choose between this shit you call 'workcel' or suicide, i prefer latter, but gotta slowly build up the confidence and backing up to do it.

I think most parents are bluepilled tbh.. I think it was easier to get bluepilled back then because it was easier to get laid with less hypergamy and that tinder bullshit

dr-problematic said:
yeah, this life makes absolutely no sense to me, waste time of your life to make someone richer, 9to5, 5 days a week, slay at the shit you hate, i despise it more than anything. 
you slay your adult life to prepare comfort pillow for last 5-10 years of your grand age.
there's no point in continuing living like that, fucking terrible. either way you will be rotting body in the ground later on.
if to choose between this shit you call 'workcel' or suicide, i prefer latter, but gotta slowly build up the confidence and backing up to do it.
Yes. So your mum is right. If you were chad you'd slay pussy while being NEET because you don't believe in wagecucking. So your mum is right. You hate tje concept of work and that is the case for a lot of people chad or not.

Celcelleclec said:
Yes. So your mum is right. If you were chad you'd slay pussy while being NEET because you don't believe in wagecucking. So your mum is right. You hate tje concept of work and that is the case for a lot of people chad or not.

that's the point here, if you wageslave, you have to have compensating social life, like you are living for something. all normal peers my age cheer themself up everyday, but chatting through social media constantly, calling each other here and there, hanging out, going places, obviously everyone has a partnerm, travelling.

if you wageslave, you need to re-energize somewhere.

if you are incel, working only makes situation worse, everything is just terrible there and then you come back from hard day to solitude and nobody to joke and laugh with.

looking like nba player would change everything, id have girlfriend tommorow, id have respect of my male peers, id go grind any job as a loader or janitor no problem, cuz id know when i come back home, nice gf waits me, we are gona cook together, then ill smash her on the kicthen table, and then we will drive to our friends with great bottle of wine to chat shit.

Parents are old and older people tend to be stupid and obsolite. They will NEVER understand and will never admit that it's their shitty genes that have convicted us

incelman said:
Parents are old and older people tend to be stupid and obsolite. They will NEVER understand and will never admit that it's their shitty genes that have convicted us

literally, its just imposible for them to comprehend the truths of the modern world

however, when i showed few pics to my mother b4 and after balding guys, she realized looks play a role

dr-problematic said:
literally, its just imposible for them to comprehend the truths of the modern world

however, when i showed few pics to my mother b4 and after balding guys, she realized looks play a role

I barely talk with my parents anymore. Their bluepill minds are so alien to me and I feel more alone with them.

Framecel222 said:

Ban this moron.

dr-problematic said:

Do you ever wonder what the difference is between you and an equally ugly man your own age that just carries on with his life (working, friends or other activities, or maybe nothing after work) and gets no sex? He may not be happy, but not 100% miserable either.

You can't deny there are such people in this world, and that some are happy from being able to support themselves and be of value to others.

I'm not preaching btw. Genuinely curious as to how you or anyone comes to this outlook. I agree with all black pills on incelosphere and even your outlook, but the reason of looks being the ultimate blame don't make sense to me.

There are more ugly men living decent lives than schizophrenics.... IDK, I should make my own thread on this.

BlackPill47 said:

This so much, you're extremely blackpilled. That is so right, this huge amount of incels is a new thing and it is going to cause huge consequences for society in the future. Normies and some incels simply don't get it.

Oodar said:
Do you ever wonder what the difference is between you and an equally ugly man your own age that just carries on with his life (working, friends or other activities, or maybe nothing after work) and gets no sex? He may not be happy, but not 100% miserable either.

You can't deny there are such people in this world, and that some are happy from being able to support themselves and be of value to others.

I'm not preaching btw. Genuinely curious as to how you or anyone comes to this outlook. I agree with all black pills on incelosphere and even your outlook, but the reason of looks being the ultimate blame don't make sense to me.

There are more ugly men living decent lives than schizophrenics.... IDK, I should make my own thread on this.

FAKECEL!

Jesus christ there are so many idiots in this thread that need to be banned. Especially the moron that said work on your personality.

Framecel222 said:

You do realize that back in the day literally any subhumsan could eventually get a wife and kids as long as he had a job that could put food on the table? Fucking retard.

Yeah, my mom doesn't understand 2017 

The last woman I liked (older than me by at leastn5 years, avg or just <avg face, but smoking hot frame) showed up with a literal male model, 6' 2", look-maxed, broad shoulders, buff, there isn't a chance in hell I could compete with him on any level

All I want is a non-fat woman, but they can always get 8/10s, and I look like dog shit next to the top 20% of human males

Oodar said:

A lot of people on this planet have low intellect, they are not able to self-critique or reflect on their life, they just roll with it, whatever comes comes. 
Smart people who think about life and where its headed have the same mindset as i described above.

On my last job i worked with semi blackpilled 9/10 FHO, when we spoke about general situation on the work market and the future for us as younger people, she said exact same shit.
She hated the job, she didnt want to wage slave, and said its fucking terrible, but in comparison to me, she had refulling life energy from outside sources. A boyfriend and lots of beta orbiters, male and female friends, hanging out almost every evening after work to cheer up, going places on weekends.

When you are real incel you dont have normal social life, your looks prevent you from having it, you either have fake friends and is used as emotinal tampon, favor provider or you can fuck off.
So whole my life since middle school i had negative reinforcement in my life. Therefore i dont wanna even wageslave, for me as incel it doesnt make any sense.
Unless you are doing something you like, which is impossible, since i trained and wanted to become pro football player, but it didnt come into fruition due to health reasons.

Also it seems like your are fucking norman, so you should fuck off from this forum.

dr-problematic said:
that's the point here, if you wageslave, you have to have compensating social life, like you are living for something. all normal peers my age cheer themself up everyday, but chatting through social media constantly, calling each other here and there, hanging out, going places, obviously everyone has a partnerm, travelling.

if you wageslave, you need to re-energize somewhere.

if you are incel, working only makes situation worse, everything is just terrible there and then you come back from hard day to solitude and nobody to joke and laugh with.

looking like nba player would change everything, id have girlfriend tommorow, id have respect of my male peers, id go grind any job as a loader or janitor no problem, cuz id know when i come back home, nice gf waits me, we are gona cook together, then ill smash her on the kicthen table, and then we will drive to our friends with great bottle of wine to chat shit.
Fair enough. Solid points :)

dr-problematic said:
A lot of people on this planet have low intellect, they are not able to self-critique or reflect on their life, they just roll with it, whatever comes comes. 
Smart people who think about life and where its headed have the same mindset as i described above.

On my last job i worked with semi blackpilled 9/10 FHO, when we spoke about general situation on the work market and the future for us as younger people, she said exact same shit.
She hated the job, she didnt want to wage slave, and said its fucking terrible, but in comparison to me, she had refulling life energy from outside sources. A boyfriend and lots of beta orbiters, male and female friends, hanging out almost every evening after work to cheer up, going places on weekends.

When you are real incel you dont have normal social life, your looks prevent you from having it, you either have fake friends and is used as emotinal tampon, favor provider or you can fuck off.
So whole my life since middle school i had negative reinforcement in my life. Therefore i dont wanna even wageslave, for me as incel it doesnt make any sense.
Unless you are doing something you like, which is impossible, since i trained and wanted to become pro football player, but it didnt come into fruition due to health reasons.

Also it seems like your are fucking norman, so you should fuck off from this forum.

+1

she doesnt want to say that her genetics are shit

dr-problematic said:

I agree 100% why do something you hate all day, if i could not NEET anymore i would just rope.

Enigmatic93 said:
Jesus christ there are so many idiots in this thread that need to be banned. Especially the moron that said work on your personality.

You do realize that back in the day literally any subhumsan could eventually get a wife and kids as long as he had a job that could put food on the table? Fucking retard.

Wrong. We would be incel in the 50s, the 1700s, 50,000 B.C. and any other time period. There will always be genetic trash that don't mate. Clearly OP's parents don't fall into this category. He's being a whiny, self-centered little bitch.

dr-problematic said:

First bolded text- true, most people are dumb and we are smarter on here. Anyone on a forum is likely 105+ IQ. Still generalizing and sounds like you simplify it to make it easier to blame looks 100%.

Second bolded- I'm old and very weird, but not a norman.

Everything else is how I think too. I'm just trying to understand the difference between me (mentalcel) and the average PSL thread where people only complain of being ugly, and that their depression is strictly from rejections due to looks (yours was more concise, but many other PSL threads have been similar). If that's the case, then it's true that I either don't belong here or you guys don't want mentalcels using their copes on this forum.

FYI, my penis is 4x2 and my face is only a  4.5 in my prime, a 4 now. So although I'm not severely ugly, it's not much different in being rejected by women.

show her tinder catfish experiments, her hamster will probably fall of the wheel

Pre 20th century looksmatching

No, women have always married for money

Danecel said:
This so much, you're extremely blackpilled. That is so right, this huge amount of incels is a new thing and it is going to cause huge consequences for society in the future. Normies and some incels simply don't get it.

Thanks, bro. I can't see how Tinder-led hypergamy can be reversed. We can't put the genie back in the bottle. They say 80/20 is already 95/5. It's fucking over for averagecels. This will lead to further demographic disasters.

dr-problematic said:

Just fucking unreal.

i would still be rotting in my room even if i magically turned into chad.

i don't know life any other way tbh

whogivesafucc said:

install tinder -> get laid same hour with prime females of your choosing.

install instagramm -> post bunch of selfies, get female orbiters, hang out with them as friends, get infinite validation.

get on facebook -> upload all pictures with chicks and bunch of selfies, start adding dudes who surf, skate, play ball or w/e, get hobbie buddies.

life on easy mode.

whogivesafucc said:

Same. I don't even like going out and socializing. It's alien to me. Even having a shit social life is tiring to deal with and maintain.