Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My parents are in support of me being harassed and bullied by women

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★
I’ve tried ascending via dating apps before. I honestly rarely use them anymore but the other day I was on the app I use on my phone and a girl that had ghosted me texted me back finally and said the reason she ghosted was that I was not attractive at all.

Naturally I came back and said she wasn’t attractive either. She proceeded to call me ugly as fuck. I called her a walking toilet.

She then proceeds to screenshot the messages, unmatch me, then search me up in social media, find my parents (who I still live with, I’m 21), and then send them the screenshots.

They then pull me out of my room and proceed to lecture me on how I should never treat women like that, how I am lonely and disturbed and violent.

Oh but they completely ignored the fact a random woman online just attacks me and calls me ugly. They opted to not sympathize with their son being harassed online and instead are siding with some foid they don’t even know.

My parents are CUCKED. :bluepill:

I’ve tried ascending via dating apps before. I honestly rarely use them anymore but the other day I was on the app I use on my phone and a girl that had ghosted me texted me back finally and said the reason she ghosted was that I was not attractive at all.

Naturally I came back and said she wasn’t attractive either. She proceeded to call me ugly as fuck. I called her a walking toilet.

She then proceeds to screenshot the messages, unmatch me, then search me up in social media, find my parents (who I still live with, I’m 21), and then send them the screenshots.

They then pull me out of my room and proceed to lecture me on how I should never treat women like that, how I am lonely and disturbed and violent.

Oh but they completely ignored the fact a random woman online just attacks me and calls me ugly. They opted to not sympathize with their son being harassed online and instead are siding with some foid they don’t even know.

Same with my parents, whenever there is a problem between me and a different people, always defending the stranger.

Also my mom is "women like men who are nice to them" :bluepill: while my betabux boomer dad is "guys looks dont matter just get a job" :bluepill:

Same with my parents, whenever there is a problem between me and a different people, always defending the stranger.

Also my mom is "women like men who are nice to them" :bluepill: while my betabux boomer dad is "guys looks dont matter just get a job" :bluepill:
Exactly. I mentioned the fact that I guarantee there’s men threatening to rape her online but I bet she’s not going to their parents to get even.

She just was upset that an inkwell legitimately offended her and had no repercussions to face. I hope her and my parents both get hit by cars and die

well if they accept ur ugly it would be a direct insult to their crap genes, so why would they acknowledge that :feelsbadman:

Our parents are mostly bluepilled faggots. We are their victim. That's why I hate them.

did you drop out of high school>

Hope she gets raped by a currycel stranger on the streets.

Kind of surprised she called you ugly despite matching with you and even going as far as doxxing you to parents