Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents are decently attractive and I'm not

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Anyone else like this? My father is a 6'2 chad who used to get bitches all the time in high school and my mother looked like a high-tier becky when she was younger. How the fuck did I end up so bad? My mother didn't drink at all when she was pregnant and while my parents were pretty old when they had me (around 34 & 35) that's still in the "your child has a decent chance of being normal" range. And now that I think of it, my older sister is kinda ugly too (but she's been asked out by several guys because we'll date literally anything with a hole). Is there a name for this condition? Maybe unexpected ugly fucker syndrome?

Like I had a really good chance of being at least a Brad but here I am, an autistic retard posting on an incel forum. How is this shit even possible?

Most incels parents at least one of the bloodlines is genetic garbage. What are your parents families like in genetic quality.

Father was a gigachad and was 6 1, mother was a complete subhuman ugly whore who was 5ft only. Good thing they both died in a car crash

He deserved to have his genetic line come to an end for failing so badly in choosing a wife.

Most incels parents at least one of the bloodlines is genetic garbage. What are your parents families like in genetic quality.
Grandparents for both sides are all pretty okay looking. It's mainly just mental illness that runs in both my mom and dad's families. Mom had a father who was a bipolar alcoholic and Dad has a mother who's a crazy narcissistic bitch. But I don't have any of those, only autism.

Grandparents for both sides are all pretty okay looking. It's mainly just mental illness that runs in both my mom and dad's families. Mom had a father who was a bipolar alcoholic and Dad has a mother who's a crazy narcissistic bitch. But I don't have any of those, only autism.

The bipolar alcoholic (most likely self-medicating out of necessity with the alcohol), is a red flag for bad genetics. Does your mother have a brother and if so how is he?

Same, my sibling inherited all the good genetics from them and I inherited all the undesirable genetics, acne prone gene, faster agin etc

My maternal grandpa was a slayer

The bipolar alcoholic (most likely self-medicating out of necessity with the alcohol), is a red flag for bad genetics. Does your mother have a brother and if so how is he?
She doesn't have a brother but does have sisters. One of them is fairly successful and has a normal job and shit, and the other is a little crazy (like she apparently posts on Quora as a life coach or something all day) but not batshit.

She doesn't have a brother but does have sisters. One of them is fairly successful and has a normal job and shit, and the other is a little crazy (like she apparently posts on Quora as a life coach or something all day) but not batshit.

What about your aunts sons?

What about your aunts sons?
Don't know much about them. They're not murderers or anything but I think one of them is a felon. Can't remember anything else besides that.

Can relate, my late-father grew to over 6ft all and had Chad facial bone aesthetics. My mother however, fucked up in the genetics department and I had to pay the price for it :feelsclown:

Same, my sibling inherited all the good genetics from them and I inherited all the undesirable genetics, acne prone gene, faster agin etc

Ya that is how evolution is weeding out the bad genetics. Through probability so the sibling who gets the most good genetics from the parents has a higher chance of breeding and among breeding have more children. While the sibling who got a bunch of the genetic garbage shit, lives celibate for his life.

FUCK FUCK FUCK SAME THING FOR ME MY PARENTS ARE LOW TIER NORMSHITS WHILE IM TRUCEL :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My mom is a stacy while my dad is short and average looking or worse. I look like a clone of my mom but I got my dads height which makes me incel.

Damn if ur dad actually is a chad thats got to sting a bit. Actually for him too - come to think of it.

My old man was only marginally better than me. He aged a lot slower though (probably due to far less stress and not being incel)

He was the only one under 6 foot. Today I'm basically familymogged on all sides , and in every way. The only people left in the world that i love or love me just lifemog me into all-out oblivia. Be it height looks ability status education. The whole shebang so it hurts a bit.

But sod it. One thing i might really be top at is resilience & sheer mental indestructibility

To have made it this far through all of this silently and intact…??? I mean just… fk man