Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My paranoia with Curries

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I really feel paranoid around normie curries for they do some of the stupidest things, i can only imagine the hysteric reactions some bluepilled curry fags will display when they will know they are one of the most despicable creatures on a worldwide basis :feelsUgh::feelskek: You know how some good looking people have body dysmoprhia and can't stop obsessing about their little defects. ....Well its the complete inverse case with the curries :feelskek:combined with a dangerous undetected magnified level of narcissistic tendencies....bluepilled curries should wear a mandatory toxic hazard level badge when they are outside.:feelswhere: The only curries that i can bear are the total trucel and blackpilled ones who are on the brink of suicidal tendencies or else even some volcel curries who think they are incel but are not truly an incel have dangerous tendencies to reveal their motives openly in public and say cringe things . I know this is pretty bluepilled but curries really need to get their PERSONALITY improved :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::hax:even though it might not get them laid :dab:

U should be more paranoid around normies, foids, and violent niggers

U should be more paranoid around normies, foids, and violent niggers
I am always paranoid with normies and foids irrespective of races ... meanwhile i don't understand why some countries lets baboon level IQ fags openly roam in the streets.... they should be sedated and kept in a cage or something in gta5 ofc :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: