Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Own Personal Blackpill

Black_Pilled.us

Black_Pilled.us

Banned
-
I've never had a single friend in my life, not a single one. When you’ve gone through constant rejection in your life even though you’ve tried your hardest with people, you start seeing them for what they really are.
I’m hated just for existing. Even when I'm just walking outside I can't escape the judgment of people.
Society has never given me the time of day.

I could have been going out with my mates, having a girlfriend, getting my GCSE’s done, going out to places, and in general enjoying life. I’ve missed out on all of that, I’ve missed out on so much; life never began for me. Society has shadowed me and it doesn’t give a shit but it would if I did the same to other people; 'you're bringing everyone else down with your problems', fucking bitch.
I’m completely bed-ridden and playing video games all day shut off from the rest of the World; the few times I go out I have to see everyone else my age having the life I've never been able to have; it destroys me mentally knowing that even if I self-improved and got myself out of the state I'm in, my total lack of social skills would bar me from maintaining any kind of relationship for any longer than a few days or at the very best a week.

At this rate I’ll never be able to get there; it’s like being trapped in your own personal Hell, it’s sad but true.

Foids and sexually active men just can’t understand my pain; they haven’t gone through it like me.

1*D2ZYjEZP3CMwFTuDQO8M3A.jpeg

Last edited:
10% Please avoid posts in Inceldom Discussion that would be classified as "low effort"
Dnr GrAY

Damn must be brutal brocel, sorry you had to go through that.

Money or rope brother

Jfl at your lack of social skills sabotaging an hypothetical relationship. That's your brain on cope. It's in human nature trying to find some character and deepness in failure and in our case many can't admit that they're alone ONLY because of their looks. If you switched face with Becky's bf she'll leave him for you. Personality has ZERO importance in human relationships as most people are boring, easily pleased and ultimately bond due to mindless propinquity and nothing else.

I don't want to commit suicide, but if I go into my 30's at the same level I am now, I'd certainly consider it.
Wouldn’t choose the rope brother, I’d say find a cope you like and try to find ways to make money to fund your lifestyle, don’t rope until you’ve exhausted all your options

Jfl at your lack of social skills sabotaging an hypothetical relationship. That's your brain on cope. It's in human nature trying to find some character and deepness in failure and in our case many can't admit that they're alone ONLY because of their looks. If you switched face with Becky's bf she'll leave him for you. Personality has ZERO importance in human relationships as most people are boring, easily pleased and ultimately bond due to mindless propinquity and nothing else.
to be incel based on looks alone and absolutely nothing else you need to be 0/10. most users i have seen are 4-5/10 with a few being 3/10 and a few being 6-7/10

You could be the most chad looking guy about, but if you don't have money or social skills you're fucked.

No social skills for your face, I lost the few friends I had at 18 and it's been 6 soon 7 years since, I am incapable of being socially appealing, in fact I consider myself the equivalent of social sandpaper

The moment you lose whatever friends you had from childhood, high school, or college, and you're out of school yourself, it's over. You will NOT meet like-minded people with similar problems to yours, and being near sexhaver friends is beyond painful. You can try to put on a facade to fit in, but you'll never feel like you have something in common with a sexhaver friend. The longer you go as an incel, the worse it becomes, because you are gradually losing everything: friends, motivation to live, copes and the gap between you and other people your age becomes so enormous that you just give up; you're simply not going to find people in your age bracket with whom you could relate and create friendships.
The only people I somewhat relate to are people aged 40+, especially old people I can talk to somewhat normally or maybe it's they who can talk normally to me, but people my age? Jack shit, from interest to perspective to hobbies, most glaring is the utter lack of excitement and enthusiasm in me compared to my peers, I have dead fish eyes and a blank expressionless face with reserved body language, no doubt many incels relate

Well, it's not unexpected. What kind of enthusiasm can an incel have? Your life is essentially ruined at this point. Any dreams you might have had in childhood are now completely overshadowed by the inability to find love or a romantic partner. People shouldn't be focusing on looksmaxing in their late twenties just to garner a modicum of interest from the opposite gender and finally experience the feeling of being loved. This should have been sorted out during our teenage years and early twenties. Instead of focusing on dreams and building our lives, we're stuck in the same place we were at 13. It's no wonder you have an expressionless face and reserved body language. At this point, it's beyond over. A ruined life with no prospects for a meaningful future. God, do I hate this life.
Yup, hate is all I have left, luckily there is plenty of fuel