Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My own mom incel shamed me today

D

Doomer Guy

Deleted my account because this site is so dumb...
-
My mom got (again) angry at me for not being motivated at anything so instead of telling me the reason of her anger she just proceeded to ignore me the entire day and when I tried to talk with her about it she just started to complain about how I am just like all the other useless men, who deserve being oppressed by women, who have nothing to bring on the table, whose physical strength is now useless due to technology, who will be completely unnecessary once tech evolves enough to allow women to reproduce without men, etc.

Basically she started sounding like one of these retarded FDS-type feminists, but only to shame me and make me feel worse...

Seriously? She dares blame ME for my lack of motivation when I show completely obvious signs of hopelessness and burnout?
When she's the one who brought me to this world of sufferings for egoistical reasons, she's the one who gave me trauma and mental illnesses by telling me scary lies as a kid just to control me better, she's the one who homeschooled me without giving me a sibling and as a result permanently destroying my mind with that loneliness, she's the one who taught me to bottle up my emotions, she's the one who shames me for feeling bad instead of comforting me...

FUCK HER, SHE'S EITHER EXTREMELY RETARDED OR EXTREMELY EVIL OR BOTH.

NO, FUCK ALL FOIDS.

DEATH TO ALL FOIDS!!! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

THEY RUIN EVERYTHING, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THEIR CURSED EXISTENCE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME, EVEN MY MOM, THEY ALL HAVE A SADISTIC PLEASURE TO GASLIGHT DEPRESSED LONELY STRUGGLING MEN, SHAME THEM FOR THEIR SUFFERINGS, AND ADD SALT BEFORE TURNING THE KNIFE IN THEIR WOUNDS!!! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'M DONE. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOVE ANY FOID EVER, I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A DESIRE FOR ROMANTIC LOVE EVER AGAIN, NOT EVEN IF I TURN INTO A GIGACHAD OVERNIGHT. I'VE WITNESSED ENOUGH OF THEIR SHIT.
THEY'RE ALL INHUMANE PRIMITIVE ANIMALS WHO DESERVE TO BE DISMEMBERED, SCORCHED AND BURNED ALIVE, THEY ARE PSYCHOPATHS WITH ZERO EMPATHY, ZERO ALTRUISM.
THEY TRAMPLE EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING THEY FIND, GIVING THEM LOVE IS LIKE GIVING DIAMONDS TO PIGS!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

IF A FOID EVER FALLS IN LOVE WITH ME FOR WHATEVER REASON I SWEAR I'LL USE THAT TO MY ADVANTAGE TO ABUSE HER AND TRAUMATIZE HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I'LL DO MY BEST TO DESTROY HER LIFE, MAKE HER SUFFER, AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDE!!! AND I WOULDN'T FEEL ANY GUILT, FOIDS ARE WORTH LESS THAN A DOG, DOGS AT LEAST HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LOVE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FOIDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DEMONS AND IF THERE IS A GOD HE FOR SURE REGRETS CREATING THESE CURSED CREATURES!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Seriously? She dares blame ME for my lack of motivation when I show completely obvious signs of hopelessness and burnout?
When she's the one who brought me to this world of sufferings for egoistical reasons, she's the one who gave me trauma and mental illnesses by telling me scary lies as a kid just to control me better, she's the one who homeschooled me without giving me a sibling and as a result permanently destroying my mind with that loneliness, she's the one who taught me to bottle up my emotions, she's the one who shames me for feeling bad instead of comforting me...
bad parenting can be super fucked up sometimes especially if your parents don't let you interact with other people.
my parents didn't let me interact with the other kids when i was in middle school because they feared that i will be a thug but they always blamed me whenever i had low motivation but atleast i managed to get some social skills in college.

that's probably what you need to do, just form more social skills so that ur mom stop treating you like shit or just don't live with the bitch

FUCK HER THEN KILL HER (IN RESIDENT EVIL)

bad parenting can be super fucked up sometimes especially if your parents don't let you interact with other people.
my parents didn't let me interact with the other kids when i was in middle school because they feared that i will be a thug but they always blamed me whenever i had low motivation but atleast i managed to get some social skills in college.
Bad parenting is a death sentence for sub8s because it can irreversibly fuck your mental health and cause neurodivergency and other forms of severe trauma or mental dysfunctions.

In my case it pretty much fucked me up for live, if I had more responsible parents, who knows, I might've not even need this forum in the first place.

OVER :feelsrope:

fuck man why would a mom say that to her own child? Fuck her she sounds like every other narcissistic and self absorbed WHORE. who the fuck made her queen, arbiter of the universe?

fuck man why would a mom say that to her own child? Fuck her she sounds like every other narcissistic and self absorbed WHORE. who the fuck made her queen, arbiter of the universe?

over for lazymaxxed ocdcels.

dnr

but you must get revenge!

once tech evolves enough to allow women to reproduce without men
Or it will go the other way around :feelsLSD:, foids will never consider that probably because they are retards. A woman only society would return to monke real quick.

My mom got (again) angry at me for not being motivated at anything so instead of telling me the reason of her anger she just proceeded to ignore me the entire day and when I tried to talk with her about it she just started to complain about how I am just like all the other useless men, who deserve being oppressed by women, who have nothing to bring on the table, whose physical strength is now useless due to technology, who will be completely unnecessary once tech evolves enough to allow women to reproduce without men, etc.

Basically she started sounding like one of these retarded FDS-type feminists, but only to shame me and make me feel worse...

NO, FUCK ALL FOIDS.

THEY RUIN EVERYTHING, THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THEIR CURSED EXISTENCE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME, EVEN MY MOM, THEY ALL HAVE A SADISTIC PLEASURE TO GASLIGHT DEPRESSED LONELY STRUGGLING MEN, SHAME THEM FOR THEIR SUFFERINGS, AND ADD SALT BEFORE TURNING THE KNIFE IN THEIR WOUNDS!!! :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I'M DONE. I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO LOVE ANY FOID EVER, I WILL NEVER EVER HAVE A DESIRE FOR ROMANTIC LOVE EVER AGAIN, NOT EVEN IF I TURN INTO A GIGACHAD OVERNIGHT. I'VE WITNESSED ENOUGH OF THEIR SHIT.
THEY'RE ALL INHUMANE PRIMITIVE ANIMALS WHO DESERVE TO BE DISMEMBERED, SCORCHED AND BURNED ALIVE, THEY ARE PSYCHOPATHS WITH ZERO EMPATHY, ZERO ALTRUISM.
THEY TRAMPLE EVERY BEAUTIFUL THING THEY FIND, GIVING THEM LOVE IS LIKE GIVING DIAMONDS TO PIGS!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

IF A FOID EVER FALLS IN LOVE WITH ME FOR WHATEVER REASON I SWEAR I'LL USE THAT TO MY ADVANTAGE TO ABUSE HER AND TRAUMATIZE HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, I'LL DO MY BEST TO DESTROY HER LIFE, MAKE HER SUFFER, AND DRIVE HER TO SUICIDE!!! AND I WOULDN'T FEEL ANY GUILT, FOIDS ARE WORTH LESS THAN A DOG, DOGS AT LEAST HAVE THE CAPACITY TO LOVE!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

FOIDS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN DEMONS AND IF THERE IS A GOD HE FOR SURE REGRETS CREATING THESE CURSED CREATURES!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I am sorry your having to go through with that mate.

Foids are fucking so retarded they can't even understand basic cause and effect. Men less than 100 years ago build the modern world, fought in WW2 and built and safe and prosperous nations. Why? Because the average man working a job that can pay the bills could expect to marry and have children. Of course men who have no stake in society and are mocked when they even ask for basic things are not going to going to have motivation.

Mine said to me once something in the vein "at least women like strong men" part of the sentence implied I am ugly

NO, FUCK ALL FOIDS.

Keep preaching brother

THEY'RE ALL THE SAME, EVEN MY MOM, THEY ALL HAVE A SADISTIC PLEASURE TO GASLIGHT DEPRESSED LONELY STRUGGLING MEN
I realized this when I confronted my mom about stealing my savings, she lied to my face and when I showed her the account activity, she proceeded to cry and play victim like she had no other options. It was at that moment, I knew that no matter what age they all revert to who they were as a child. They're just grown babies with too much power to make me suffer.

I realized this when I confronted my mom about stealing my savings, she lied to my face and when I showed her the account activity, she proceeded to cry and play victim like she had no other options. It was at that moment, I knew that no matter what age they all revert to who they were as a child. They're just grown babies with too much power to make me suffer.
yep nothing changes from toddlerhood to adult hood, it is pretty sad our species. pathetic. No one is truly an adult. And they call us sad for being weak.

yep nothing changes from toddlerhood to adult hood, it is pretty sad our species. pathetic. No one is truly an adult. And they call us sad for being weak.
Actually men are slightly more adult than women in body and mind. However i noticed the average man really is way less mentally mature than us monk-like non NT guys. It's like peak adulthood can be reach by men only but the vast majority of men are just some points ahead of femoids.

There are several independent researchers who say some other species could have created humans to serve them or as experiment, that's why they stunted human sexual development making them eternal children lol

Actually men are slightly more adult than women in body and mind. However i noticed the average man really is way less mentally mature than us monk-like non NT guys. It's like peak adulthood can be reach by men only but the vast majority of men are just some points ahead of femoids.

There are several independent researchers who say some other species could have created humans to serve them or as experiment, that's why they stunted human sexual development making them eternal children lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYFq0ieOBsc

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYFq0ieOBsc

I was once incel shamed by my mom is the local mall, when I was 16