Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my own father hates me

gymcel88._

gymcel88._

Recruit
★★
i cant do this anymore. my relationship with my dad has only been falling apart more and more everyday. the arguments wont stop. every day he becomes more and more distant. i already have no friends and he was pretty much the only person who would show some type of kindness towards me. i started noticing him become different several months ago. when i was young we used to be so close and then idk what started happening but even tho we dont share the same views on pretty much anything it still hurts that im even a disappointment to my own father. maybe he realized what a useless incel his son really is jfl

What are you arguing about? How do you know it’s not your father being hard on you because he thinks it’ll help you be more successful. Judging from your previous past with him that’s what it sounds like

If you can get a room to rent, then get some distance

It's all too common to look down upon and mistreat the average physically attractive male, if he is truly neglecting and disrespecting you. :feelsjuice:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

If you can get a room to rent, then get some distance
im trying to get a new job so i can afford that. my current one hardly pays me enough for my basic needs

Your father will like you more once you leave the house

because he is getting old and wants his own space

your not a fucking kid anymore nigga
i just recently turned 18 im trying to save up

What are you arguing about? How do you know it’s not your father being hard on you because he thinks it’ll help you be more successful. Judging from your previous past with him that’s what it sounds like
just stupid stuff. he thinks i do drugs and am gay bc i am an incel who gets no females jfl. ive never once done drugs and i go to school, work, and try my best to take care of myself. i dont know what else he wants of me tbh

You’re like me

just stupid stuff. he thinks i do drugs and am gay bc i am an incel who gets no females jfl. ive never once done drugs and i go to school, work, and try my best to take care of myself. i dont know what else he wants of me tbh
Looks like he’s worried about you. Just prove to him you don’t do drugs and tell him about your relationship problems. Tell him you may suffer from depression and you’re dealing with stuff see how that works. He seems to be worried

You should start hating your dad and try to get a job to move out
i want to but it is hard because like i mentioned he was the only person who was there for me when i was younger. as for the job i have one but am trying to get a better one soon

he is your archontic guardian. The prison warden. He created you and brought you to this reality. Who in their right mind would cherish reality when every second some animal is being eaten alive and many sentient beings called humans suffer immensely. Your counsciousness was plunged into deranged demiurges matrix.