Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Origins

Tony the Tiger

Tony the Tiger

TigERcel
-
I’m relatively new here, and I feel as though I should explain my origins.

It all started back in ‘43. Fuhrer Adolf Cougar occupied Poland, and I was finally discovered in the public zoo. I was forced into the ghettos by the White Cougars, with nothing to eat but stale corn. Scrounging in the dumpsters, I was able to create my first bowl of Frosted Flakes (TM). Sometimes, I was forced to eat the corpses of my tigris comrades.

Then, it happened. The White Cougar officers executed hundreds, causing the ghetto to uprise. While preoccupied, I fled the scene, not looking back to my decaying family.

Escaping to Hungary, I was provided underground transport to Vichy France in exchange for some Frosted Flakes (TM). Reaching Nice, I sailed out of the Meditemilkian Sea on a cardboard boat. After many periods weeks at vitamin sea, I eventually landed on the shores of America. I used my cardboard boat to create the first cereal box, where I sold Frosted Flakes (TM) on the streets of South Virginia (it was a state before it was covered up by the government in the eighties).

After the war, I received donations from the people, and I was able to sell my cereal under Kellogg’s license. With my growing popularity, I opened a Twitter account, which attracted the attention of many furries. The cancerous comments drove me into alcoholism. Eventually, I couldn’t take it, and tried to commit suicide via maxrope. Maxrope. I almost died, but the rope snapped under my intense weight. My obesity drove me to this site, where I began to gymcel to Schwarzenegger levels of big buff.

That is the origin of me, Tony the Tiger. I hope this clears up any confusion.

You may be an N and an F, but that was magnificent.

It's over for cerealcels.

This is the most beautifully tragic thing I have ever read.

Incredible,frosted flake's must have incresed your brain power because this is a high IQ post.