Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my only true friend has abandoned me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have an online friend from alabama who lives an hour away from where some of my family lives. he had suggested we meet next time i go to visit them. me and him have been with each other through our darkest times and weve had a lot of similar experiences. hes been used by foids in the past and i helped him through that. he helped me through my foid problems too. recently i got into some "trouble" and i think he just doesnt wanna be associated with me now. we used to tell each other that we thought we had a brotherly connection with each other. we had each other saved in our contacts as "brother (name)" too lmao. but yeah i dont think he wants to associate himself with me anymore. the last time i spoke to him was april 8th and i still see him active and posting on social media. the last thing he said to me was that he was going to bed and that he loves me (as a brother ofc no gay shit here). i never expected for this to happen, when i try to talk to foids and befriend them to ascend i always prepare for for them to end up blocking me, and they always do. but this, i didnt think would happen. i trusted this nigga and he always told me hes here for me

>trusting internet friends
:feelsseriously:

i have an online friend from alabama who lives an hour away from where some of my family lives. he had suggested we meet next time i go to visit them. me and him have been with each other through our darkest times and weve had a lot of similar experiences. hes been used by foids in the past and i helped him through that. he helped me through my foid problems too. recently i got into some "trouble" and i think he just doesnt wanna be associated with me now. we used to tell each other that we thought we had a brotherly connection with each other. we had each other saved in our contacts as "brother (name)" too lmao. but yeah i dont think he wants to associate himself with me anymore. the last time i spoke to him was april 8th and i still see him active and posting on social media. the last thing he said to me was that he was going to bed and that he loves me (as a brother ofc no gay shit here). i never expected for this to happen, when i try to talk to foids and befriend them to ascend i always prepare for for them to end up blocking me, and they always do. but this, i didnt think would happen. i trusted this nigga and he always told me hes here for me
never trust anyone but yourself

cant find any irl friends. but i live in florida and he lives in alabama so we didnt think of each other as internet friends since we were planning to meet. he even said he was going to come down to florida some day to possibly move here and we could be roommates which excited me

it sucks because we shared almost every niche interest together. ive never met anyone with so much in common with me. we just clicked

it sucks because we shared almost every niche interest together. ive never met anyone with so much in common with me. we just clicked

online friends will always end up ghosting you

In my experience It's very hard to make online friends work long-term. Even if they live within driving distance. Unless you can visit them frequently the relationship is bound to go stale until one side decides to cut contact.

online friends will always end up ghosting you
i just didnt think that would happen because of all the experiences we had together as friends

online friendships always end :feelsrope:

Real friends doesn't exist :feelsclown:

i just didnt think that would happen because of all the experiences we had together as friends
so many normies and neurotypicals lack actualempathy the empathy that they have is petty and short term

You know who else had :friends" and is now aSaint xDddddd eliitor chadger :feelshmm::feelshmm:

As soon as you have lower status than them, people will abandon you. Sounds typical

Same thing happened to me my friend that I hung out with everyday for a whole year ditched me like trash its so fucking over

Maybe he ascended. When a guy gets into a relationship with a foid, he will abandon everything for her.

I hate to tell you that, but you have no idea what he thought of you, unless you're him. That's true for everyone you'll meet.
As soon as you have lower status than them, people will abandon you. Sounds typical

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::blackpill:

Brutal if not a larp, as an incel, it's very hard not to get attached to people, who are friendly to you. Cause you were so starved of companionship throughout your life.

Last edited:
I still have one left

I lost FHEM ALL I LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE :lul:

People are fickle, similar stuff happened to me and that's why I don't have friends anymore.

I have been abandoned many times like a dirty dog.

Hit them in the pocketbook and make goiym suffer.

Nice guys finish last.

04800916 7EAF 41EB 8BCC 41398618A2AE

It can very hard in this day & age to find real friendship/camaraderie not only irl but on the internet as well

I´m tired of see this youngcels around. Dude is literally 15 yo can find more friends at HS.

you are not an incel if you, at 15, were able to find and keep friends jfl
That would be inLon. Is not the same as inceldom and is actually subjective.

Relatable. I had a falling out with my chad best friend, I acted like I was his equal or something, ended up being abandoned. He of course had no need for me, but now I have no friends left, none. This happened just when I approached and got rejected by a foid for the first time as well. I feel so alone now, like a broken shell of a man.