Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my only true friend has abandoned me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
i have an online friend from alabama who lives an hour away from where some of my family lives. he had suggested we meet next time i go to visit them. me and him have been with each other through our darkest times and weve had a lot of similar experiences. hes been used by foids in the past and i helped him through that. he helped me through my foid problems too. recently i got into some "trouble" and i think he just doesnt wanna be associated with me now. we used to tell each other that we thought we had a brotherly connection with each other. we had each other saved in our contacts as "brother (name)" too lmao. but yeah i dont think he wants to associate himself with me anymore. the last time i spoke to him was april 8th and i still see him active and posting on social media. the last thing he said to me was that he was going to bed and that he loves me (as a brother ofc no gay shit here). i never expected for this to happen, when i try to talk to foids and befriend them to ascend i always prepare for for them to end up blocking me, and they always do. but this, i didnt think would happen. i trusted this nigga and he always told me hes here for me

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

I walk a higher path son.
★★★★★
112d 6h 47m
>trusting internet friends
:feelsseriously:

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizard
★★★★
35d 21h 59m
i have an online friend from alabama who lives an hour away from where some of my family lives. he had suggested we meet next time i go to visit them. me and him have been with each other through our darkest times and weve had a lot of similar experiences. hes been used by foids in the past and i helped him through that. he helped me through my foid problems too. recently i got into some "trouble" and i think he just doesnt wanna be associated with me now. we used to tell each other that we thought we had a brotherly connection with each other. we had each other saved in our contacts as "brother (name)" too lmao. but yeah i dont think he wants to associate himself with me anymore. the last time i spoke to him was april 8th and i still see him active and posting on social media. the last thing he said to me was that he was going to bed and that he loves me (as a brother ofc no gay shit here). i never expected for this to happen, when i try to talk to foids and befriend them to ascend i always prepare for for them to end up blocking me, and they always do. but this, i didnt think would happen. i trusted this nigga and he always told me hes here for me
never trust anyone but yourself

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
cant find any irl friends. but i live in florida and he lives in alabama so we didnt think of each other as internet friends since we were planning to meet. he even said he was going to come down to florida some day to possibly move here and we could be roommates which excited me

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
it sucks because we shared almost every niche interest together. ive never met anyone with so much in common with me. we just clicked

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
112d 6h 47m
it sucks because we shared almost every niche interest together. ive never met anyone with so much in common with me. we just clicked

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

★★★★★
112d 6h 47m
bro try finding someone that has things in common with you irl. its hard if youre like us
Being alone isn’t that bad.

Crumb

Crumb

Recruit
★★★★
14d 30m
online friends will always end up ghosting you

Deleted member 41988

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
willystroker

willystroker

Recruit
★★
6d 13h 15m
In my experience It's very hard to make online friends work long-term. Even if they live within driving distance. Unless you can visit them frequently the relationship is bound to go stale until one side decides to cut contact.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
online friends will always end up ghosting you
i just didnt think that would happen because of all the experiences we had together as friends

텍스트

텍스트

hello
9d 12h 58m
online friendships always end :feelsrope:

N

NorwoodVictim

Recruit
★★★
9d 11h 35m
Real friends doesn't exist :feelsclown:

Mareknight35

Mareknight35

Optimistic spergcel
18h 13m
i just didnt think that would happen because of all the experiences we had together as friends
so many normies and neurotypicals lack actualempathy the empathy that they have is petty and short term

Oroborus

Oroborus

It's a nightmare
★★★★★
98d 21h 52m
You know who else had :friends" and is now aSaint xDddddd eliitor chadger :feelshmm::feelshmm:

KaijuBanzai

KaijuBanzai

Greycel
14h 26m
As soon as you have lower status than them, people will abandon you. Sounds typical

GOIT

GOIT

Recruit
★★★
3d 38m
Same thing happened to me my friend that I hung out with everyday for a whole year ditched me like trash its so fucking over

nightbane

nightbane

Recruit
★★★★★
13d 3h 11m
Maybe he ascended. When a guy gets into a relationship with a foid, he will abandon everything for her.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Archivist of the most valuable Incel information.
★★
13d 14h 27m
I hate to tell you that, but you have no idea what he thought of you, unless you're him. That's true for everyone you'll meet.
As soon as you have lower status than them, people will abandon you. Sounds typical

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::blackpill:

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

I hate myself and want to die
78d 8h 55m
Brutal if not a larp, as an incel, it's very hard not to get attached to people, who are friendly to you. Cause you were so starved of companionship throughout your life.

Last edited:
AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Rotter
★★★★★
256d 16h 57m
I still have one left

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
69d 14m
I lost FHEM ALL I LOST EVERY SINGLE ONE :lul:

kjd

kjd

My last shot at life, fingers crossed...
★★★
7d 6h 0m
People are fickle, similar stuff happened to me and that's why I don't have friends anymore.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Overlord
★★★★★
143d 17h 7m
I have been abandoned many times like a dirty dog.

Hit them in the pocketbook and make goiym suffer.

Nice guys finish last.

04800916 7EAF 41EB 8BCC 41398618A2AE

EternalStorm

EternalStorm

Officer
★★
39d 15h 16m
It can very hard in this day & age to find real friendship/camaraderie not only irl but on the internet as well

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
I´m tired of see this youngcels around. Dude is literally 15 yo can find more friends at HS.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
Dude is literally 15 yo can find more friends at HS.
you are not an incel if you, at 15, were able to find and keep friends jfl

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★
9d 22h 23m
you are not an incel if you, at 15, were able to find and keep friends jfl
That would be inLon. Is not the same as inceldom and is actually subjective.

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★★
41d 14h 43m
That would be inLon. Is not the same as inceldom and is actually subjective.
what the fuck is inlon ive never heard of that

sebukteginY

sebukteginY

Craving is the root of all human suffering.
13h 38m
Relatable. I had a falling out with my chad best friend, I acted like I was his equal or something, ended up being abandoned. He of course had no need for me, but now I have no friends left, none. This happened just when I approached and got rejected by a foid for the first time as well. I feel so alone now, like a broken shell of a man.