Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My only friend, who is like a sister to me, left me

ReverseSexismisReal

ReverseSexismisReal

Sub 5 Fatcel
Please don't flame brocels, I'm drunk af and crying like a little bitch because of my loneliness.

All my life I've been lonely, then I had a little sister and she became my best and only friend, then she died, and I've never had a friend or any other person who cared about me after that. I'm 30+, I literally was alone all my life No family, no friends. But didn't really mind. Was used to it.

Then after a roping attempt, I ended up in this closed mental facility, where I self-harmed every single day. I caused unbelievable problems for the doctors as I went in these nightmare-like self-harm frenzies. I would never be able to leave there.

Then this girl came as a patient in this closed mental facility, she was a little girl (obviously she is an adult, I just call her "little girl" in an endearing way, because she is just little compared to me, since I'm oldcel).

She immediately reminded me of my sister because if my sister was alive, she would be her age.

So, me, a guy who hates people and feels happiness in their misery and sadness (especially foids), went to this sad-looking, crying girl, and started a conversation. And we became friends pretty quickly. She became my first friend in like over 5 years, but even beyond that, she became a little sister to me. I loved her like my own family, and it really felt that way too. Those weren't just empty words.

For the last few years, I was very cold before I met her. I hated everyone, talked shit to them, was a very hateful person. Made sure they all knew I didn't want anything to do with them, especially foids. So, after meeting her, I changed (again), and went back to my roots, and became an emotional person who cared about her, and eventually I froze my account here and started the deletion process, because this forum reminded me of my previous personality full of hatred.

Well, long story short, she left me. She didn't like something I said, and called me sexist and said I "said she was inferior because she was a girl", which was not the case. I just commented on something she said and I didn't agree, and asked "why must it be like this, because you're a girl?", and this was actually to refer to what she said to me before:. She said to me before: "You insist a lot. When a girl says no, it's not good to keep insisting"... I was referring to that, because I didn't understand what she meant and why it is especially bad to insist when the person is a girl. I genuinely didn't understand. But she didn't believe me, and stopped talking to me. Of course that wasn't the only thing I did during our arguments, but this was like the final nail for her, I think. I don't think it was a justified reason to leave me. Really broke my heart. Still does.

So, now, I've not been eating anything since that happened, which is over a week, I think. Can't remember anything, because the only thing I do is keep drinking alcohol and self-harm. Has anyone played Disco Elysium? I feel like the protagonist in that game, trying to give myself amnesia by drinking a shit ton of. Will it work?

She said she will come with me to my appointment with my therapist next week, but she's not talking to me anymore, she's not even answering simple questions, and it really hurts. We used to play video games every day. I'm literally begging her to play, but no, she is not playing.

I couldn't believe anyway that I could have such a beautiful relationship like I had with her, felt like a dream and not something like I would be able to achieve. I was proud of myself. But seems I couldn't achieve it anyway. I messed up.

Please don't talk bad about her brocels. She is a very good person. Not like any other foid I knew. She is not arrogant like your run-of-the-mill foid. She is really good hearted.

Call me simp, I don't care, it's the truth.

Anyway, and now I'm back here.

Just wanted to share.

If you met her in a mental hospital it could explain her crazy behavior.

I dont think anyone can actually be friends with a foid because they are untrustworthy, entitled pieces of shit

You made the mistake of assuming foids won't make the problem all about them after a while.

Please don't talk bad about her brocels. She is a very good person. Not like any other foid I knew. She is not arrogant like your run-of-the-mill foid. She is really good hearted.
no she's a disgusting whore

wtf is this retarded oneitiscel thread

cringe af

Learn what oneitis means, you dumbshit.
'I stopped hating foids bc there was this one foid who was totally special and different, guys! then she left me anyway lol'

literally the definition of oneitiscel jfl

but you still defend her because you're a pathetic oneitiscel simp

'I stopped hating foids bc there was this one foid who was totally special and different, guys! then she left me anyway lol'

Oneitis is a romantic obsession you stupid dumbfuck. I'm saying she is my sister. Plus, if I was obsessed I wouldn't be here. I would try to contact her or something. It's over, done, period. She's gone. Forgive me for sharing it with the only people I have.

You insist a lot. When a girl says no, it's not good to keep insisting
All of them are like that. They think they are entitled to being treated like higher class beings. They never accept being treated equally.
I don't know what to say, it looks like you have made the mistake of being honest to her and treating her equally which I have learned (only recently actually) is a grave mistake.
And I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. If you want to be in any kind of relationship with a female you have to treat her as something more valuable than yourself, and you have to lie to her.

Normies.is strikes again
Literally I was all alone. Made one friend, one single, personal, platonic friend, and now I'm all alone without anyone again, and I'm a normie? Be fair...

Oneitis is a romantic obsession you stupid dumbfuck. If I was obsessed I wouldn't be here.
you are obsessed, you literally wrote an essay about her and how she's special and different + begged people not to criticize her

this is a oneitiscuck thread, GrAY

if you weren't a oneitiscuck, you would admit that you were wrong, that hating foids was correct and that AWALT. but since you still believe she's special and not like the other girls (nlog), you're whiteknighting for her on .is when she doesn't give a shit about you

All of them are like that. They think they are entitled to being treated like higher class beings. They never accept being treated equally.
I don't know what to say, it looks like you have made the mistake of being honest to her and treating her equally which I have learned (only recently actually) is a grave mistake.
And I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. If you want to be in any kind of relationship with a female you have to treat her as something more valuable than yourself, and you have to lie to her.
Thanks for the comment brocel. I'll remember your words. I think it's important to learn lessons after such experiences.

Literally I was all alone. Made one friend, one single, personal, platonic friend, and now I'm all alone without anyone again, and I'm a normie? Be fair...
I may have misconstrued. I thought the subtext was that the two of you started dating, my bad. I'd insist on starting to detach yourself from her mentally, latching on to her won't bode well for you in the future

I may have misconstrued. I thought the subtext was that the two of you started dating, my bad.
It's alright, brocel. For the record, 30+ and still KHHV. I'm not gonna be dating anymore.
I'd insist on starting to detach yourself from her mentally, latching on to her won't bode well for you in the future
Wise words. Trust me, I learned that the hard way in the past.

you are obsessed, you literally wrote an essay about her and how she's special and different + begged people not to criticize her

this is a oneitiscuck thread, GrAY

if you weren't a oneitiscuck, you would admit that you were wrong, that hating foids was correct and that AWALT. but since you still believe she's special and not like the other girls (nlog), you're whiteknighting for her on .is when she doesn't give a shit about you
Oneitis is a "romantic" obsession, and a belief that "they are the one". Not every single girl you like and that makes you sad is an oneitis. That's just simply wrong.

Also what does "AWALT" mean?

I dont think anyone can actually be friends with a foid because they are untrustworthy, entitled pieces of shit
That's actually the exact same thing I thought before I met her. Maybe I was mistaken to open myself to her and show my weak and emotional side?

Most people on this forum say foids secretly hate and despise emotional guys. She also saw me crying a lot. Can it be that she started hating me for that? Do foids really hate emotional guys if they're not Chad?

That's actually the exact same thing I thought before I met her. Maybe I was mistaken to open myself to her and show my weak and emotional side?

Most people on this forum say foids secretly hate and despise emotional guys. She also saw me crying a lot. Can it be that she started hating me for that? Do foids really hate emotional guys if they're not Chad?
Women are compulsive liars. They say they want a man who is nice to them but that is the easiest way to lose a woman.

Women want to be abused. NEVER show emotion in front of a woman unless its anger. And if it is anger you have to break things and act scary or she will think youre a pussy.

Can you elaborate?
Should be rather clear cut, I feel.

Foids only pretend to care, eventually, they can't handle the fact that someone other than them are having issues, and they'll make it all about their struggles or how they are also suffering. They want attention, they want people to feel pity for them, they want to be affirmed.

They're pieces of trash.

Women are compulsive liars. They say they want a man who is nice to them but that is the easiest way to lose a woman.

Women want to be abused. NEVER show emotion in front of a woman unless its anger. And if it is anger you have to break things and act scary or she will think youre a pussy.
Agreed. Well said, brocel. Thanks!

You shouldn't have posted it here. You are only going to receive negetive response. Unlike us subhumans you are capable of normie lifestyle. Leave this site and go back to being a normie.

You shouldn't have posted it here. You are only going to receive negetive response. Unlike us subhumans you are capable of normie lifestyle. Leave this site and go back to being a normie.
Did you read the post? I'm 30+ and KHHV. How am I a normie just because I had ONE, SINGLE friend at the age of 30? How am I able to live a normie lifestyle just by having one friend? Most people on this forum have a lot of friends, much more than me. I am all alone now that she is gone. So, how am I a normie? It's just not fair to be called a normie. I'm a sub5 fatcel.

Reminds me of the movie Manic. Zooey D is the girl. I want a co-dependent girl from a psych ward.

Reminds me of the movie Manic. Zooey D is the girl. I want a co-dependent girl from a psych ward.
I'm not a movie person, so I had to read the synopsis. Some parts sound similar, I guess.
It was really a unique and one of a kind friendship, too, that I will never ever experience again. So I guess it's fair to say it might resemble a movie.

you haven't digested the BP fully if you think "platonic" non-familial male and female relationships can work out

you haven't digested the BP fully if you think "platonic" non-familial male and female relationships can work out
Yes, I think it's fair to say that I haven't digested the Blackpill fully. I'm in alignment with many of its aspects, but sometimes I can be very naive. Can you elaborate on what you mean and tell me what you think is the Blackpill lesson I have to learn here from this experience?

She is really good hearted.
Then why she's ditching you and destroys years of friendship for such a small petty reason, as if she wanted an excuse. Also notice how you can't say anything even remotely bad about women, that's crazy. It's tyranny to me.

May your sister rest in peace.

Never let your guard down on foids, brocel, you are only bound to get hurt.

Your "little sister" has been tied to a dining table or chair and been fucked in every hole by a man taller and bigger dick than you

The dame, like you, sought comfort in commiseration and sympathy; both of which necessitate companionship and confessed weakness. However, the weakness of a woman becomes her greatest strength once mendacious gestures and airs affect the conscience of a man. Her phase in the psych-ward was another desperate plea for recognition, yet the recognition she received from you was unsatisfactory thus she washed her hands of it.

Schopenhauer, Nietzsche, Freud, and Benatar are correct about women and social reactions to their plight.

True, if it was a man he won't give a shit about insults, low IQ women are incapable having empathy