Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My only friend who I thought was a truecel got a gf and fucked her

DamagedLoner

DamagedLoner

Waiting for info.
-
I'm going to fucking kill myself. Only person who I could relate to with my struggles as a subhuman and he somehow gets a Mtb gf and fucks her. All within a month. Now he won't even talk to me or message me. Next up I'm blocked. Fuck this. Fuck you.

At least he didn't fuck your crush

Once pussy comes in to the equation “friends”will completely change the way they act towards you.

Once pussy comes in to the equation “friends”will completely change the way they act towards you.
No shit. Can't believe I was this dumb to think I actually had a real friend. They will turn on you at a moments notice for pussy.

Do you mog him? What are his stats?

Do you mog him? What are his stats?
I'm white and he's mixed. Im slightly better looking but he's taller and autistic.
He's 6'2 and autistic, 3/10 face

Hes racemixxing it's fucked

i would say hell come crawling back once his becky cheats on him, but at that point hell probably be too deluded to ever consider going back to someone who actually gave a shit about him. sorry to hear this happened man shit majorly fucked.

You would think autism and face would bring him down. It's all he has
i know. But we all clearly know what his gf saw in him. That one redeeming feature plus a little bit of luck and boom, he just ascends

i know. But we all clearly know what his gf saw in him. That one redeeming feature plus a little bit of luck and boom, he just ascends
Not fucking fair. I'm going to fucking break some shit or kill myself you have no idea how fucking done I am with this shit man

Not fucking fair. I'm going to fucking break some shit or kill myself you have no idea how fucking done I am with this shit man
That's always brutal to see a fellow ascend.

i get you man

its hard not to seethe with envy when your supposed friends who you thought were in the same situation just ditch you as soon as they escape from the said situation

i get you man

its hard not to seethe with envy when your supposed friends who you thought were in the same situation just ditch you as soon as they escape from the said situation
Makes me want to get back at him, but it'll just get me thrown in jail and butt raped

i get you man

Wanna know the worst part? He sent me the nudes he got from her and bragged about it. Shit, his response to then was equally retarded he just said "your body is satisfactory" yet he's the one who gets pussy. Fuck this

Makes me want to get back at him, but it'll just get me thrown in jail and butt raped
Don’t betray a guy like that that’s your testicles making you mindless, now shut up and be greatful you have us

Wanna know the worst part? He sent me the nudes he got from her and bragged about it. Shit, his response to then was equally retarded he just said "your body is satisfactory" yet he's the one who gets pussy. Fuck this
forget about him

He betrayed me nigga
Yeah and forget about it and wise up. This revenge shit petty.

I could literally dm you and we can hang, man to man no bullshit

damn, what a bitch he is. I fucking hate braggers

How can I forget the only person I've had to talk to throwing me to the side like I'm nothing? Six years he throws away for some slut.
I had no friends since 10 plus years nigga. Look at the silver plate. You have us now and not a nigger man

I would rather that than betrayed and brutalized
That ain’t it.

Now forget this asshole. And focus on what really matters. You living for yourself and only trusting niggas like us online, don’t do stupid shit that’ll land you in prison.

you should get back at him one way or another

I'm white and he's mixed. Im slightly better looking but he's taller and autistic.
He's 6'2 and autistic, 3/10 face
He’s a tall nigger….

Where you really that clueless

Besides, what have I got to lose?
You going to jail and probably dying a slow death if he were to fight back and hit you abdominally with or without his retard strength of gun power, either way don’t be this retarded mang

You going to jail and probably dying a slow death if he were to fight back and hit you abdominally
Fuck it. I'll hang myself in jail or kill myself before I go. I'm done with this shit. You're lucky to still have the will to live Nigga. Me? I got nothing. Nothing to live for. NOTHING

Fuck it. I'll hang myself in jail or kill myself before I go. I'm done with this shit. You're lucky to still have the will to live Nigga. Me? I got nothing. Nothing to live for. NOTHING
I got the will to live because I’m just too based. But you maybe get a book, or maybe make friends on this site, write a journal cataloging your brutal experiences and make a secret shack in the woods. Or go to the Philippines and fuck prostitutes, get beefy and make sure you train In marital arts or something

You’re going through the blackpill rage dont worry it’ll die down eventually and you’ll be a depressed spastic like me that stares at the wall all day.

You’re going through the blackpill rage dont worry it’ll die down eventually and you’ll be a depressed spastic like me that stares at the wall all day.
I'd rather be dead at this point. Shouldn't I just do it before I become a living corpse?

Hes mixed ugly and autistic. I thought it was over for him
You silly boyo, tall niggers get everything, you really just took the height pill.

But luckily tall niggers are usually lanky and are easy to knock down

Staring at the wall is boring, plotting and using the defenseless loser who is dumb trope is better, no one knows my true intentions and never will, it’s kinda empowering my plans is to get off the grid and live the rest of my days in solitude and peace. I’ll always watch the town abnormal will soon be the norm, enjoy the calm before the storm

Last edited:
Staring at the wall is boring, plotting and using the defenseless loser who is dumb trope is better, no one knows my true intentions and never will, it’s kinda empowering my plans is to get off the grid and live the rest of my days in solitude and peace
Based, I’m too low IQ to plot anything tbh I’m only leaching off of my parents atm once they die I’m fucked and I’ll have no idea what to do and how to get off the Jew grid.

I'd rather be dead at this point. Shouldn't I just do it before I become a living corpse?
The body itself doesn’t want to die no matter what you say, roping is easier said then done. I wouldn’t advise it let the anger subside, you are not thinking clearly.

Based, I’m too low IQ to plot anything tbh I’m only leaching off of my parents atm once they die I’m fucked and I’ll have no idea what to do and how to get off the Jew grid.
So far I’m enduring the wagemaxxxing and currently implanting a plan that might be in favor of me in order to be free of soyceity.

So far I’m enduring the wagemaxxxing and currently implanting a plan that might be in favor of me in order to be free of soyceity.
I still have money saved up for when I used to work, btw What’s the plan? How are we going to be free from the Jewish overlords?

I still have money saved up for when I used to work, btw What’s the plan? How are we going to be free from the Jewish overlords?
It’s for me, but someday I’ll probably release it in creative ways for when black pills and incels aren’t in the mainstream anymore. You can always dm about it

Just be tall is law strikes again

This cuck betrayed you for pussy, he was never your friend, pathetic piece of human garbage he is. Good riddance tbh