Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My only friend left from the first 18 years of my life is already way ahead of me

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
In middle and high school he and I were equivalent to each other. He doesn’t have autism like me, just ADHD. But he was a kissless virgin like me and he had similar interpersonal, academic, and independent skills. He took meds that fucked up his emotions at the time but at 20, he lost his virginity and he’s now 23. He’s only had sex like 8 times. His body count is 2, but he gets dates all the time from dating apps like Hinge but he hasn’t reached a relationship yet. He left community college as a junior and transferred to uni and made friends there. He’s now in grad school. He’s making new friends there too.

he’s now ahead of me in every aspect of life and becoming normative like everyone else. I feel like if I met him today he wouldn’t have wanted to be my friend. I’m lucky I met him back in middle & high school. He’s the only friend I have left from the first 18 years of my life (when life was still good). I won’t be surprised if he ends his friendship with me someday. I worry it’ll happen.

Cut it off with him. His mogging will only make you more depressed

Hes still fucked for life, if you dont have teen sex you're mentally broekns

who needs friends anyways, they only slow you down

OP you’re honestly lucky you had a non-normie friend, even if he became one later on.

I wish I had that; all the acquaintances I’ve left are normies, and I can’t relate to them and they don’t want anything to do with me either.

Cherish the time when you had some company and move on. Loneliness is, unfortunately, like an incurable cancer.

He’s one of the very few only friends I have left
But the guy above is right, sadly. I also have a friend like this. Every time i hear about he having dates and sex i just feel worthless. Both, your friend and mine, make us feel insecure. I woudn´t cut ties out of the blue, just let time makes you a part while you get your mindset ready to be forgotten. Happens eventually.

You'll never escape The Mogging™

OP you’re honestly lucky you had a non-normie friend, even if he became one later on.

I wish I had that; all the acquaintances I’ve left are normies, and I can’t relate to them and they don’t want anything to do with me either.

Cherish the time when you had some company and move on. Loneliness is, unfortunately, like an incurable cancer.
I think he was destined to morph into a normie. He also lost weight right before he ascended.

I think he was destined to morph into a normie. He also lost weight right before he ascended.
Well look as long as he treats you right and reaches out to you like once a year, even if he is now a normie, it shouldn’t be too bad.

I remember this friend I had in school who morphed into a semi-popular guy, and that made him hate me and look down on me pretty heavily. I shit you not, one of the last memories I have of him was me looking as he got insulted pretty bad, I went up to comfort him and he responded by beating me up.

Hopefully you won’t run into a situation as dramatic as that.

Well look as long as he treats you right and reaches out to you like once a year, even if he is now a normie, it shouldn’t be too bad.

I remember this friend I had in school who morphed into a semi-popular guy, and that made him hate me and look down on me pretty heavily. I shit you not, one of the last memories I have of him was me looking as he got insulted pretty bad, I went up to comfort him and he responded by beating me up.

Hopefully you won’t run into a situation as dramatic as that.
I’m still morphing into an oldcel and he’s flourishing

@ordinaryotaku thoughts?

Is he still friendly with you? Also make sure not to tell him any inkwell stuff, never trust a normie, even a normie who underwent metamorphosis.

Is he still friendly with you? Also make sure not to tell him any inkwell stuff, never trust a normie, even a normie who underwent metamorphosis.
we're still friends. i'm worried he might end his friendship with me sooner or later. idk but if i met him now, he'd probably not be so interested in being my friend now that he's a normie like everyone else. i'm lucky i met him in middle/high school. he wasn't incel but he wasn't different from me either in other aspects.

When I was 17 I had a tight group of friends, four people including me. We used to go on trips, play music together, fuck around, but as they started maturing women got in our circle and it slowly broke apart. One guy cut contact with the group and lives with his girlfriend, the other guy moved abroad and the third guy broke away from the circle, became a huge normie and now serves me suifuel every now and then. You can hold onto that friendship, but if they guy is making new friends who are more lively and more optimistic than you are it might be a test you won't finally pass.

When I was 17 I had a tight group of friends, four people including me. We used to go on trips, play music together, fuck around, but as they started maturing women got in our circle and it slowly broke apart. One guy cut contact with the group and lives with his girlfriend, the other guy moved abroad and the third guy broke away from the circle, became a huge normie and now serves me suifuel every now and then. You can hold onto that friendship, but if they guy is making new friends who are more lively and more optimistic than you are it might be a test you won't finally pass.
Silencer is awesome

Certain situations in life make you appreciate its music and the atmosphere much more, that's for sure.
Black metal is one of the best metal genres

Black metal is one of the best metal genres
It's definitely the most artistic and expressive, the only metal subgenre that I still listen to besides dad rock and some classics. Besides, it has always been an easiest genre to identify with, but that's a no brainer.

(Type-O is a great band too.)

It's definitely the most artistic and expressive, the only metal subgenre that I still listen to besides dad rock and some classics. Besides, it has always been an easiest genre to identify with, but that's a no brainer.

(Type-O is a great band too.)
Have you heard A pale horse named death?

Yes, I see....

My only actual "friend" from first grade(Ditched me with the others) is now a college football player in St Cloud, MN. I'm a depressed aspie with GAD.

We haven't spoken in over a decade.

Sure, "Die Alone" hits home.
I know many metal heads hate them but you should check out dimmu borgirs first 2 albums. Much better than their later shit

I know many metal heads hate them but you should check out dimmu borgirs first 2 albums. Much better than their later shit
I checked their whole discography. First two albums are comfy to listen, because I like that traditional TNBM guitar tone, but I also like In Sorte Diaboli. Cheesy as it is, there is some great songwriting. Good for guitar practice as well. They're pretentious faggots, but musically some songs are catchy.

Btw. don't wanna derail your thread. We can move to PM if you want.

Last edited: