Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my only fear is being found & 'saved' when i'm on the brink of death & ending up braindead instead.

Nobody is going to save you. Stop hopecoping man.

Take a combination of pills that will kill you, then suffocate yourself with inert gas. Or at least, combine 2 lethal methods.

It reminds me of the story of that guy who wanted to kill himself but his mother managed to call the cops in time and find him already dead hanging in a tree, but then they resurrected him and now he lives like a broccoli

It reminds me of the story of that guy who wanted to kill himself but his mother managed to call the cops in time and find him already dead hanging in a tree, but then they resurrected him and now he lives like a broccoli
i'm trying to find the article

damn can a mothafucka rope in peace?

whats the point of bringing back people only to make them vegetables? Maybe they do it just to make the person who roped suffer, normies HATE people who commit suicide.

This is one of the reasons that I haven't committed suicide

the main reason is that I want to commit suicide by having a fat chick sit on my face until I suffocate and I don't know how to arrange that

whats the point of bringing back people only to make them vegetables? Maybe they do it just to make the person who roped suffer, normies HATE people who commit suicide.
Virtue signaling piece of shit normies, who don't have a shred of empathy in their bodies.

Ah yes, the human selfie prop. God have fucking mercy
Pri 57750408

Last edited:
There are a lot of things that could go wrong in a suicide attempt. Euthanasia offers the only safe way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back