Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My only date with a girl in 26 years...

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I had one date at 19 y/o and a half in my first year of college with a girl from college whom I met on facebook. She gave me a like at one of my pics so I decided to ask her out. And she said yes.

I dressed well, bought her a rose. And took a taxi to go to date. She messaged she was a bit busy suddenly and we should see another time. I told her that I really want to see her and I can wait. Then, she said "Ok. In 30 mins I will arrive. " She came and I gave her that rose. She thanked me and went to a café together. I was anxious as fuck but I somehow managed. So after one hour I asked her with a shaky voce if she wanted to be my girlfriend.

She said "No, sorry" and I felt so sad. Then we left in opposite directions, I made the mistake of looking back. She threw my rose in a bin and when I arrived home I discovered she blocked me everywhere from phonecalls to Facebook/Instagram everywhere. I felt like a pathetic loser and cried a lot.

I didn't want to brag I had a date in 26 years, I just wanted to vent it. Only date, in the rest of cases girls didn't want to even go out with me.

Brutal, fucking brutal, man. :feelsbadman:
And she probably got fucked by an attractive guy that night. :feelskek:

Brutal, fucking brutal, man. :feelsbadman:
And she probably got fucked by an attractive guy that night. :feelskek:
Yeah, probably. It remained in my mind every detail of that date, cause it's the only one I had and ended so bad.

I had one date at 19 y/o and a half in my first year of college with a girl from college whom I met on facebook. She gave me a like at one of my pics so I decided to ask her out. And she said yes.

I dressed well, bought her a rose. And took a taxi to go to date. She messaged she was a bit busy suddenly and we should see another time. I told her that I really want to see her and I can wait. Then, she said "Ok. In 30 mins I will arrive. " She came and I gave her that rose. She thanked me and went to a café together. I was anxious as fuck but I somehow managed. So after one hour I asked her with a shaky voce if she wanted to be my girlfriend.

She said "No, sorry" and I felt so sad. Then we left in opposite directions, I made the mistake of looking back. She threw my rose in a bin and when I arrived home I discovered she blocked me everywhere from phonecalls to Facebook/Instagram everywhere. I felt like a pathetic loser and cried a lot.

I didn't want to brag I had a date in 26 years, I just wanted to vent it. Only date, in the rest of cases girls didn't want to even go out with me.
You technically could've erased both H in your KHHV if you didn't buy a rose and did the date better :smonk:

She threw my rose in a bin and when I arrived home I discovered she blocked me everywhere from phonecalls to Facebook/Instagram everywhere.
Honestly, it's brutal.

You technically could've erased both H in your KHHV if you didn't buy a rose and did the date better :smonk:
I presume I will never know this. The date was a complete failure.

I presume I will never know this. The date was a complete failure.
Don't do flowers on first date. It supposedly worked for our parents but for our generation is considered weird / cringe.

Apart from this what could you done better in a date? Also, if date was so shit how did you last a whole hour without her leaving earlier?

Don't do flowers on first date. It supposedly worked for our parents but for our generation is considered weird / cringe.

Apart from this what could you done better in a date? Also, if date was so shit how did you last a whole hour without her leaving earlier?
I didn't know it was cringe to bring a rose for my potential gf.

If I was less anxious and less boring, maybe I had a chance. Over half of time of the date she stayed on social media. We had minutes when we didn't talk.

It sounds like your awkwardness might've ruined it. Also asking a girl on a first date to be your GF? That's really dumb no offense. It might've been a wash anyways but that didn't help. Also you aren't bragging. Some here are egregious braggers but this is just sad.

I didn't know it was cringe to bring a rose for my potential gf.

If I was less anxious and less boring, maybe I had a chance. Over half of time of the date she stayed on social media. We had minutes when we didn't talk.
I've had multiple failed dates - I'm no better. One date I drank beers with girl, she got sick from beers and I took a taxi for her home and I didn't get a 2nd date with her.

I've had multiple failed dates - I'm no better. One date I drank beers with girl, she got sick from beers and I took a taxi for her home and I didn't get a 2nd date with her.
At least you had multiple dates. I got one and a complete failure.

It sounds like your awkwardness might've ruined it. Also asking a girl on a first date to be your GF? That's really dumb no offense. It might've been a wash anyways but that didn't help. Also you aren't bragging. Some here are egregious braggers but this is just sad.
I'm autistic (high functioning but still). So of course I acted as a retard socially.

Same shit man, doesn't count less you get laid :blackpill:
Yeah, you are right. Anyway it's not a competition who had it more miserable. I am now a 26 yo KHHV, that's what matters.

Yeah, you are right. Anyway it's not a competition who had it more miserable. I am now a 26 yo KHHV, that's what matters.
Yeah being 26 KHHV means you're the worst with foids and fail to have sex with them

I'm autistic (high functioning but still). So of course I acted as a retard socially.
Makes sense. I was going to use the word autistic instead of stupid but I had a hunch and didn't want to be rude. Your behavior was very naive and childlike which isn't bad imo but yeah, it's a turn off to women of course.

Makes sense. I was going to use the word autistic instead of stupid but I had a hunch and didn't want to be rude. Your behavior was very naive and childlike which isn't bad imo but yeah, it's a turn off to women of course.
Tbf from what I know foids can lose attraction towards you do to a wide variety of stuff, including a lot of stupid reasons

I've had similarish experiences I guess. Although they didn't know what I looked like before we'd met. The meetings would always last less than 10 minutes before they conveniently had a family or friend emergency and by the time I got back I would be blocked.

I've had similarish experiences I guess. Although they didn't know what I looked like before we'd met. The meetings would always last less than 10 minutes before they conveniently had a family or friend emergency and by the time I got back I would be blocked.
Brutal! Are you ugly?

I was just a 19 yo with 0 experience with girls, so of course I didn't know how to behave.

dates dont mean shit if the girl doesnt like you. sometimes women go out with subhumans out of politeness or maybe she just saw you as a friend

Tbf from what I know foids can lose attraction towards you do to a wide variety of stuff, including a lot of stupid reasons
No doubt women are very fickle. I just read an article where a women was talking about permanently losing attraction to her partner because he shaved his beard. Some traits are universally more repellant than others like lack of experience was the point I guess.
I was just a 19 yo with 0 experience with girls, so of course I didn't know how to behave.
I get it. I was the same way although mostly because I was isolated and depressed. Or maybe I'm autistic too I dunno. Not judging so much as making an observation that you were behind on social skills like most of us.

Last edited:
No female has ever accepted my proposal

whom I met on facebook
:feelsseriously:
Take the social media pill. No one meets irl anymore. Foids will just dm you or like your pictures. Even if you meet foid irl she’ll find your social media and only start talking to you seriously through there. You basically don’t exist without having a Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat

:feelsseriously:
Take the social media pill. No one meets irl anymore. Foids will just dm you or like your pictures. Even if you meet foid irl she’ll find your social media and only start talking to you seriously through there. You basically don’t exist without having a Facebook/Instagram/Snapchat
After I finished college, I deleted all my social media cause I hated it.

dates dont mean shit if the girl doesnt like you. sometimes women go out with subhumans out of politeness or maybe she just saw you as a friend
Yeah. It could have been this too.

You dont ask them to be your girlfriend after just one date tho

this game is lost
Yeah. That's why I completely gave up on dating sites/social media at 23 years old, after finishing college. I am a completely undesirable man with 0.00000000001% chances of finding someone, so why bothering?

Yeah. That's why I completely gave up on dating sites/social media at 23 years old, after finishing college. I am a completely undesirable man with 0.00000000001% chances of finding someone, so why bothering?
i gave up on dating too last year but i still love my oneitis even though she is compeltely repulsde by me

i gave up on dating too last year but i still love my oneitis even though she is compeltely repulsde by me
At the moment I don't love anyone. I gave up loving my oneitis at that age (23 yo) because I realised it is in vain to hope and she will never be attracted to me. Now I can pass near very cute girls and don't feel anything.

I gave up loving my oneitis at that age (23 yo) because I realised it is in vain to hope and she will never be attracted to me.
everything is vain as an incel even breathing

everything is vain as an incel even breathing
Yes, because we don't feel a strong reason (a girlfriend) to change our lives. Knowing whatever we do is in vain and we will remain KHHV and lonely.

Yes, because we don't feel a strong reason (a girlfriend) to change our lives. Knowing whatever we do is in vain and we will remain KHHV and lonely.
different paths, same destiny. this life is insanity

Mogs me to Venus and back :feelshaha: