Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my only chance of ascension was destroyed in high school

• Thread starter rottingmogger21
  • Start date
rottingmogger21

rottingmogger21

Greycel
I got kicked off the basketball team in high school because I had bad grades even though I had a learning disability and they told me it was for my own good. I also was hooping to get away from my abusive family. it really fucked me up good. im still not over that.

I got kicked off the basketball team in high school because I had bad grades even though I had a learning disability and they told me it was for my own good. I also was hooping to get away from my abusive family. it really fucked me up good. im still not over that.

That's fucking bullshit tbh. What a bunch of assholes.

I could have been an athlete but no one paid attention to my horrible anxiety disorder that developed from age 10 and stopped me from doing all sports by age 13 and in general wreaked havoc on my life probably causing most of the horrible shit I deal with to this day.

I'm very sorry for u fellow brocel

That’s really unfortunate bro. Were you good friends with your teammates at least?