Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My onetis for 9 years is starting to lose her looks

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
It's finally happened. II looked at her profile on instagram (I'm not her 'follower' obviously) and she had put her privacy setting for the first time since 2015 as public. There she was, I didn't find her as attractive as before. She is still attractive don't get me wrong, but she's a 8/10 not the 10/10 I previously thought.

I've been infatuated with this girl ever since I saw her back in September 2011 when I started college at 16 years old. We only shared two terms that year and I would occasionally see her the next year, but I'd had been infatuated with her ever since. I would see very little public photos of her on Facebook or stalk her friends hoping they posted photos with her throughout the years - that's the only way I remembered her. I've been stressed and would sometimes dream about her, but this has made me feel a bit better and I feel if I saw her for the first time now I wouldn't really care that much.

I did look at some previous photos of her from 2013 and 2015 and she looks like the 10/10 person I remember. But her most recent photos she doesn't look as attractive. Hopefully I am able to shake off this oneitis now, the only problem I see now is being attached to the memory of how she looked, rather than how she looks now.

my first oneitis lost her looks at 15 lol

She's living a life you can only dream of even if she was a 2/10.

my first oneitis lost her looks at 15 lol

Yeah sure. I had a onetis at 15 too - it lasted maybe a year. She lost her looks and I lost my lust for her.

This one I kept thinking about nearly daily years after never seeing her again. I've been attracted to other foids during that time, but whenever I compared them to her she was the better looking one.

Yeah sure. I had a onetis at 15 too - it lasted maybe a year. She lost her looks and I lost my lust for her.

This one I kept thinking about nearly daily years after never seeing her again. I've been attracted to other foids during that time, but whenever I compared them to her she was the better looking one.
Brutal

please don't bother stalking toilets

they are all on the industrial vegetable oil diet with 15 meals and snacktimes per day, their faces disintegrate immediately after the teen years and they only keep it going until mid twenties with massive amounts of makeup

they are all on the industrial vegetable oil diet with 15 meals and snacktimes per day, their faces disintegrate immediately after the teen years and they only keep it going until mid twenties with massive amounts of makeup

This is probably 100% correct. We are both 25 now.

This is probably 100% correct. We are both 25 now.
imagine toilets also only looking to marry after they're 25 and often even 30

imagine modern society being real

Damn that’s a long time to keep a oneitis. Does she know you exist? We’re you ever friends or orbiter etc?

Damn that’s a long time to keep a oneitis. Does she know you exist? We’re you ever friends or orbiter etc?

Orbiter. Never spoke - other than ask her a question regarding our assignment. I spent two weeks contemplating it before asking her :feelscry:

I wouldve forgot about her, stalking her and her friends fb and insta kept my flame for her alive.

Same thing happened to me as a 15 year old, my oneitis of 3 years (I met her back when we both were 12) used to be a slightly tomboy-ish girl with long hair and green eyes, pretty cute.

Yet she became a huge slut at 15 and started banging Chads, wearing tons of fake up and drinking lots of alcohol so naturally became fatter and started developing crows feet...damn.

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me as a 15 year old, my oneitis of 3 years (I met her back when we both were 12) used to be a slightly tomboy-ish girl with long hair and green eyes, pretty much.

Yet she became a huge slut at 15 and started banging Chads, wearing tons of fake up and drinking lots of alcohol so naturally became fatter and started developing crows feet...damn.

Dodged a bullet. I wish my onetis turned into a fat pic. She is still a Stacy no longer a gigastacy.

industrial vegetable oil diet?

Totally true bro, when will we have our equivalent of makeup? Or is that tren and I just missed the boat?

I don't understand, how is this lifefuel if it's your oneitis.
I'm actually confused about this concept of a oneitis, you let her live rent free in your head like a cuck but you also wish bad things on her?

I don't understand, how is this lifefuel if it's your oneitis.
I'm actually confused about this concept of a oneitis, you let her live rent free in your head like a cuck but you also wish bad things on her?
Her losing her looks mean I'll be able to cope better.