Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitus has moved to the other end of the world

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
She has moved to New Zealand. Apparently she can finish her phd from there? I think she went there alone, to say "nobody misses me anyway". I wish I could have helped her, and now clearly she is not doing well, but noone cares except me

What a cucked thread

Good. It will force you to stop thinking about her.

Relatable, my first crush moved to Burgerland and I never saw her again :cryfeels:

She has moved to New Zealand. Apparently she can finish her phd from there? I think she went there alone, to say "nobody misses me anyway". I wish I could have helped her, and now clearly she is not doing well, but noone cares except me
Did she actually say that or did you just make that cope on your head?

2023 05 27 18 59 53 2019 05 07T20 51 06Z 2019 03 23T13 44 28Z datajson   Notepad

2023 05 27 19 00 23 Screenshot from 2021 08 23 15 56 06   Photos

Are you an Antipodecel?

In geography, the antipode of any spot on Earth is the point on Earth's surface diametrically opposite to it.

Are you an Antipodecel?
We are more than 16.000 km apart, so I guess that satisfies the definition of antipode.

Brutal I know. I can feel the distance between us

What does that mean? We both have 2 masters in the same fields. I would also do a phd if I had more energy and was in a happy relationship

I saw it on linkedin, she changed her location
She said no one cares about her on linkedin?

She said no one cares about her on linkedin?
No but moving to the other side of the world sort of implies that she feels like she might just as well leave all her "friends" behind

No but moving to the other side of the world sort of implies that she feels like she might just as well leave all her "friends" behind
More likely she wants to have new “experiences” with chads from around the globe.

More likely she wants to have new “experiences” with chads from around the globe.
I don't think she gains anything from that. She often told me that she has been treated like a whore. If she is alone she falls back on psychopathic guys. She asked me to get close to another girl that we both knew so we could be friends again, but that never worked since the other girl ignored me. It has been 5 years since we separated, I still want to help her

I don't think she gains anything from that. She often told me that she has been treated like a whore. If she is alone she falls back on psychopathic guys. She asked me to get close to another girl that we both knew so we could be friends again, but that never worked since the other girl ignored me. It has been 5 years since we separated, I still want to help her
Bro, she’s a slut. You literally said admitted that. Your oneitus is a result of not being exposed to other women.

Bro, she’s a slut. You literally said admitted that. Your oneitus is a result of not being exposed to other women.
Sometimes sexual trauma in youth fucks people up, she was trying for her way out but it is also neurobiological

She will meet Chad there. It doesn't matter what she looks like.

This should be tagged lifefuel tbh

She will meet Chad there. It doesn't matter what she looks like.
She already has an arbitrary boyfriend so I don't see the point in it. Also it would be destructive. Maybe she wants to finish her phd all on her own without help, I would be proud of her if that's part of it

Last edited:
Sometimes sexual trauma in youth fucks people up, she was trying for her way out but it is also neurobiological
She’s a whore.