Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My oneitis story (DONT GET MAD)

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
basically I’m not going to write a large essay I’m just going to write a summary of what happen as I need a place to vent. There are people here who may have similar things happen and no this isnt to brag and please don’t get mad if ur KHHV I’m still dateless KHV. Also I was just lucky in this situation and found a perfect girl. IT DOES NOT MEAN IM A FAKECEL NOR VOLCEL IM A 3/10 UNDERWEIGHT NON NT HIGH INHIB SUBHUMAN.

in 8th grade there was this pretty girl who I remember seeing in my homeroom. She was so pretty and I did find her attractive. But during this time I was a horny 13-14 year old crushing hard a gigastacy purely for looks and sexual attraction. Like I was way too obsessed for my health. Anyways this pretty girl who I was talking about managed me to talk to me a month later due to a friend. She asked me for my discord as that’s what she mainly used and I gave it to her. Anyways fast forward from this point she developed a massive crush on me. Howd I know? She was hyperactive and literally chased me down the halls a lot of the time to mess with me and hugged me multiple times randomly. I’d jokingly run away from her. Anyways since I was a imbecile who never really had attention like this from a foid since like 4th grade, I may have given false signs I may not have been interested. We distanced for a bit then we started talking again and she repeated her old actions. Anyways to summarize the next few points. I did something really fucking stupid, idiotic, arrogant on the last day of school to her. Pretty much after that I made it so awkward I pretty much ghosted her (I didn’t unadd her just didn’t send her anything) for a year. Keep in mind during this time there was a voice in my head saying I would regret not going for her this entire time. Then Covid came, quarantine settled and we started talking again because I contacted her. This was after a few months of quarantine because I was banned on discord and lost contact with a lot of people especially her. Anyways we started talking again and it took a few months for me to really start simping but the entire time I obviously did want her. We saw each other IRL again at school we talked for a bit & caught up. She was so beautiful, and I loved her soothing voice. Anyways i thought I had a chance but I realized texting her and trying to get her again she lost all interest. Fully lost all fucking interest keep in mind we never dated or did anything other than hug but it was my fault. We earlier this year made up and talked to each other about what happen back in 8th grade and our true feelings but it was a casual convo nothing serious. It was 6 messages and it was just because I was openly blurting out I missed my opportunity with her in a server I was in. She’s dating my friend now and she was dating another friend of mine then. We don’t even talk or acknowledge each other anymore at this point. I was fucking stupid and missed my only chance of ascension.

I will die a truecel KHV dateless subhuman because of my actions in 8th grade. She was the perfect girl for me and was a girl who could actually take jokes. We had a similar sense of humor and we even had similar issues in our life. But I fucking lost my opportunity for the perfect soulmate match for me. It’s fucking over. This was the only girl to ever show me interest.

(GONE SEXUAL) (COPS CALLED)

Bro you literally had a foid interested in you during your teen years

Every youngcel here is a fakecel.

Bro you literally had a foid interested in you during your teen years
Yea, there’s other dudes who’ve had dates and more than what I had. It was just a lucky scenario she goes for guys lower than her. Also what do you mean by just “teen years” :feelshehe: are you saying you had a foid into you before the teens.
fakecels.is
False. Also come on man you already know I’m an ugly autistic incel seeing how you know about my posts. This is an anomaly.

anomalies/outliers exist sometimes.

> basically I’m not going to write a large essay
> proceeds to write long essay
It would’ve contained more detail but I’m so high inhib I fear if I revealed too much detail and let’s say she magically stumbled upon this she’d know who I am. I could’ve gone in the specific things she did.
Dnr foid worship , if this was me I would’ve gotten banned . Bitch ass mods (I’m on hotts):feelsYall:
Bullshit. This isn’t foid worship this is just a good foid. Sometimes there are rare good girls.

"Teen years", he is still in highschool, this was like 2-3 years ago for him
I’m a senior and this was 4 years ago now.

Every youngcel here is a fakecel.
Man. I’m 18 and I’m not a fakecel this is anomaly outlier. Sometimes anomaly outliers happen not everything is absolute. Anyways not like I dated her or anything.

"Teen years", he is still in highschool, this was like 2-3 years ago for him
Yea, there’s other dudes who’ve had dates and more than what I had. It was just a lucky scenario she goes for guys lower than her. Also what do you mean by just “teen years” :feelshehe:
13-14 yo is "teen years" imo.

are you saying you had a foid into you before the teens.
I've never had a foid into me afaik

I mean my school is 7-12 so IG.

I was just lucky tbh. Nowadays I talk to 0 women and they would rather talk or pick any single guy over me.
Brutal :feelscry:

Anyways fast forward from this point she developed a massive crush on me. Howd I know? She was hyperactive and literally chased me down the halls a lot of the time to mess with me and hugged me multiple times randomly.
Brag thread gtfo

Ok Mr KHH, what about the V part?
I’m soulless
ACF540DE 4D4F 427E BDD2 607E00C9EE5B

And I’m Still stuck a Virgin

Also If I had the opportunity to ascend I can’t because of my phimosis, I also I don’t want to get my dick jewed

ur onetis actual story:

chad fucked her, the end:feelsjuice:

"oneitis" is yankee slang. I don't like yankee slang. Use normal words or don't write at all.

"oneitis" is yankee slang. I don't like yankee slang. Use normal words or don't write at all.
Oneitis is not Yankee slang? Lol what?

basically I’m not going to write a large essay I’m just going to write a summary of what happen as I need a place to vent. There are people here who may have similar things happen and no this isnt to brag and please don’t get mad if ur KHHV I’m still dateless KHV. Also I was just lucky in this situation and found a perfect girl. IT DOES NOT MEAN IM A FAKECEL NOR VOLCEL IM A 3/10 UNDERWEIGHT NON NT HIGH INHIB SUBHUMAN.

in 8th grade there was this pretty girl who I remember seeing in my homeroom. She was so pretty and I did find her attractive. But during this time I was a horny 13-14 year old crushing hard a gigastacy purely for looks and sexual attraction. Like I was way too obsessed for my health. Anyways this pretty girl who I was talking about managed me to talk to me a month later due to a friend. She asked me for my discord as that’s what she mainly used and I gave it to her. Anyways fast forward from this point she developed a massive crush on me. Howd I know? She was hyperactive and literally chased me down the halls a lot of the time to mess with me and hugged me multiple times randomly. I’d jokingly run away from her. Anyways since I was a imbecile who never really had attention like this from a foid since like 4th grade, I may have given false signs I may not have been interested. We distanced for a bit then we started talking again and she repeated her old actions. Anyways to summarize the next few points. I did something really fucking stupid, idiotic, arrogant on the last day of school to her. Pretty much after that I made it so awkward I pretty much ghosted her (I didn’t unadd her just didn’t send her anything) for a year. Keep in mind during this time there was a voice in my head saying I would regret not going for her this entire time. Then Covid came, quarantine settled and we started talking again because I contacted her. This was after a few months of quarantine because I was banned on discord and lost contact with a lot of people especially her. Anyways we started talking again and it took a few months for me to really start simping but the entire time I obviously did want her. We saw each other IRL again at school we talked for a bit & caught up. She was so beautiful, and I loved her soothing voice. Anyways i thought I had a chance but I realized texting her and trying to get her again she lost all interest. Fully lost all fucking interest keep in mind we never dated or did anything other than hug but it was my fault. We earlier this year made up and talked to each other about what happen back in 8th grade and our true feelings but it was a casual convo nothing serious. It was 6 messages and it was just because I was openly blurting out I missed my opportunity with her in a server I was in. She’s dating my friend now and she was dating another friend of mine then. We don’t even talk or acknowledge each other anymore at this point. I was fucking stupid and missed my only chance of ascension.

I will die a truecel KHV dateless subhuman because of my actions in 8th grade. She was the perfect girl for me and was a girl who could actually take jokes. We had a similar sense of humor and we even had similar issues in our life. But I fucking lost my opportunity for the perfect soulmate match for me. It’s fucking over. This was the only girl to ever show me interest.
same story, alwaaaaaaaaaaaays aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

JFL at this shit! I have never had a single foid interested in my entire life.

im starting to think we were set up to end up like this its always the same
>a girl have interest
>we dont respond
>she stops having interest
>we try to connect agai
>its akward
>we become strangers
:society:OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
O
V
E
R

im starting to think we were set up to end up like this its always the same
>a girl have interest
>we dont respond
>she stops having interest
>we try to connect agai
>its akward
>we become strangers
:society:OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
OVER
O
V
E
R
Brutal it’s only happen to me once well twice if you count 4th grade. But yea fucking over.

>IT DOES NOT MEAN IM A FAKECEL NOR VOLCEL IM A 3/10 UNDERWEIGHT NON NT HIGH INHIB SUBHUMAN
>Humblebrags about a gigastacy right away

>IT DOES NOT MEAN IM A FAKECEL NOR VOLCEL IM A 3/10 UNDERWEIGHT NON NT HIGH INHIB SUBHUMAN
>Humblebrags about a gigastacy right away
To me she’s a gigastacy but objectively she was Becky tier.

Source of when I claimed she was gigastacy?
You have a very empathizeable, compassion-inducing profile picture. It's a shame no one looks like depressed fren pepes irl.

You have a very empathizeable, compassion-inducing profile picture. It's a shame no one looks like depressed fren pepes irl.
I am the embodiment of fren Pepe apu

I am the embodiment of fren Pepe apu
No, behind that calming friendship-inducing image lies a grotesque white trucel with a balding santa's-elfish snivelling jew bastard face that exudes nothing but pedestrian indifference. What a cruel fate has the primordial gen(i)e wrought upon the inhabitants of the earth

No, behind that calming friendship-inducing image lies a grotesque white trucel with a balding santa's-elfish snivelling jew bastard face that exudes nothing but pedestrian indifference. What a cruel fate has the primordial gen(i)e wrought upon the inhabitants of the earth
So true except I’m not white and I have no Jewish features. I’m literally mestizo brown

So true except I’m not white and I have no Jewish features. I’m literally mestizo brown
In other words, as white as it gets in America :lul:

You shouldn't worry. She just would have cheated on you later and left.

When foids are younger they're not quite as hypergamous since they haven't gotten as much male attention yet and most men at younger ages will tend to focus on stacies regardless.

She would have gotten much more male attention as she got older- likely better men then you- and left.

A few of my friends got into 'Just be first relationships' in HS-like you missed out on- and all the girls left them despite the couples being looksmatched JFL

Last edited:
> basically I’m not going to write a large essay
> proceeds to write long essay
Exactly. I was actually interested in what he had to say but not gonna read all that.

@laanda here go read this and you’ll get the understanding

nope it was a long winded humble brag in which you over invested in a becky. that was the point i made. quote any part of this post that shows otherwise. nothing in this post proves you did anything extreme towards getting her
Because I’m not trying to get fucking warned for humble bragging.
(maybe you did idk) or even can describe any reasons why her ''''personality'''' makes up for non 10/10, outside of her liking internet humour. It's the 21st century every teenager spends all free time online. 'the girl who likes discord memes if you know what i mean' yeah i know you've pedestaled your specific point on the content spiral as evidence of good character :feelshaha:
I’m not going to go in every little detail about her mate
you've fallen for foid tricks and are bluepilled
What?

Pre-pubescent antics of actual children are hardly grounds for declaring somebody to be fakecel.

Now that OP is sexually mature he is getting nothing, that's incel in my book.

Gutted for you man. My peak was when I was 5 and a little girl seemed happy to be my dance partner in a school class. When I was 5. In the 1980s. It was all downhill from there!

You are still very young and have time on your side. I hope you can remain open to the possibilities that may exist for you.... I knew some very "truecel" guys at high school an university, not all of them ascended in their 20s, but a majority of them did.

Yea, that why u have female friend and u get female attraction in teen years
No I don’t have any foids as friends in fact I haven’t talked to any foids truly for about a year now. All the normies around me are able to befriend and have foids approach them but I get nothing. Also my oneitis thing was just pure luck it doesn’t even matter she lost interest and she’s dating my friend now so

Pre-pubescent antics of actual children are hardly grounds for declaring somebody to be fakecel.
Yup
Now that OP is sexually mature he is getting nothing, that's incel in my book.

Gutted for you man. My peak was when I was 5 and a little girl seemed happy to be my dance partner in a school class. When I was 5. In the 1980s. It was all downhill from there!

You are still very young and have time on your side. I hope you can remain open to the possibilities that may exist for you.... I knew some very "truecel" guys at high school an university, not all of them ascended in their 20s, but a majority of them did.
Thanks bro. I really appreciate this. My peak was 8th grade yes (even though all the normies were shutting on me). I’m blackpilled and don’t think anything ever will really happen but yes we’ll have to see. All I know for certain is the incel problem is rising higher and higher by the minute becoming continuously worse, our issues will have to be addressed in the future in some sort of manner

How the fuck is this allowed on this site? We have a literal 15 year old talking about how a girl lost interest in him and how hes gonna die a virgin