Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Oneitis recently got a big Chad army soldier as her boyfriend! I wanna die!

Coldone666

Coldone666

Major
★★
She quit 5ish weeks ago and I haven't seen her since. I go to sleep and dream about her and shes probably getting Anal while being cho.ked

Happend to me so many times that I just don't care anymore.

I think someone shouldn't be your oneitis once they openly say they reject you or if they get a bf, why care someone else's gf, it's like being in the friend zone waiting for breakup

I think someone shouldn't be your oneitis once they openly say they reject you or if they get a bf, why care someone else's gf, it's like being in the friend zone waiting for breakup
Yes, don't be a cuck.

Happend to me so many times that I just don't care anymore.
How do I turn it off?

I agree with you but I think I love her even if she was cruel. I'm a stupid idiot who got infatuated.

Everytime

Brutal

I stopped having oneitis it's so pointless :feelsbadman:

Do I need to say the line?

may allah send him to afghanistan and may he get tortured and his genitalia cut off. in gta v

go to sleep and dream about her and shes probably getting Anal while being cho.ked
Why are you torturing yourself by thinking about a random whore who doesn't love you back?

I remember when my crush (oneitis) in highschool got a new boyfriend, almost immediately after she broke up with the one before (who wasn't as much of a "chad") and I felt so empty. I remember walking through the halls (early before class / first period started) and would see her and her friends with him walking down the other side, shit made me so enraged and sad. Looking back tho, I was totally cringe and didn't know how to handle that type of situation. I didn't know how to feel about a girl not wanting anything to do with me and only looked at me as another "student" at the school. Shit was fucking rigged from the start, if only I had known the black pill in HS.

Now I'm 28 (almost 29 this month) virgin who still, to this day, will reminiscent / suffer of those shitty memories.

it's all for nothing fuck this gay earth

Will you ever stop?
I'll try, no promises, I'm developing a 2nd one as we speak. I always fall for the pretty girls at work.

I think i need to find an all male job or something.

I'll try, no promises, I'm developing a 2nd one as we speak. I always fall for the pretty girls at work.

I think i need to find an all male job or something.
You should hate women for rejecting you for your looks, not love them

Oneitis cels need take note! This is what happens to all your oneitises, even when they arent in relationshjps, they are still gettin fucked by their fwbs.

She quit 5ish weeks ago and I haven't seen her since. I go to sleep and dream about her and shes probably getting Anal while being cho.ked
Any bitch that is attracted to military personnel is not the type of personality. I want in a woman I just want to have sex with her because it's biologically program didn't me but I don't want to socialize with this bitch but she only finds those type of men attractive. She continues to live her life. Happy reproducing with Chad jerks and having faster kids. She has a awful personality and I want to stay away from that bullshit.

MUH ONEITIS MUH ONEITIS MUH ONEITIS GUYS!!!