Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I discovered that my oneitis has herpes

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
My oneitis has cold sores on her lips which means that she's got herpes in her lips, now, those cold sores are not a big deal when they are on your face, but if a woman with herpes on her lips suck a man's dick, that man will get those cold sores on his dick and that can be traumatizing (unless she's well informed and she takes antibiotics or some kind of treatment, that way herpes won't be passed on, at least that's what I think since I don't know about these sexhaver things cuz I'm a fucking incel).

It is true that many people get herpes in a non-sexual way, it can ve transmitted through saliva, so if you touch an object some strangers touched and after that you put your hand on your lips, you could get herpes. Nevertheless, something tells me she didn't get herpes asexually, she is probably a fucking slut who has all the sex I dream about everyday and I hate her for that, I hate her for making me feel like this, what I can only dream about, she does it constantly, and she always chooses to sleep with everyone but me, it's humiliating and painful, I fucking hate myself, I daydream about being his boyfriend, but unfortunately, when you're ugly, you're ugly.

This is why human sexuality has to be eliminated through genetical engineering.

Last edited:
It can only be transmitted during the outbreak.

Another oneitis cuck

It's over, time to get an AI GF

Muh onecuckis muh crush :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

aint no damn way bro u getting cucked rn nigger

It's over, time to get an AI GF
That sounds like a terrible cope, I think I will improve my economical situation and then pay prostitutes who organize orgies just for me.

Imagine wasting your life on stalking random toilet

Because my mother infected me with it when I was a little kid.
So you have an STD and you're a virgin at the same time? That kinds sucks.

It's not like I'm obsessively stalking her, I just noticed that one particular day.
I'm glad to not have any oneitis, and worship then often, obsessed with them more often.

or i will get cucked by their boyfriend, if i was oneitis cuck.

So you have an STD and you're a virgin at the same time? That kinds sucks.
Correct. My whole life sucks.
I'm convinced that my life is a comedy show and the director is torturing me for laughs.

Sounds lifefuel to me

Correct. My whole life sucks.
I'm convinced that my life is a comedy show and the director is torturing me for laughs.
Yeah, that sucks, but if you achieve looksmaxxing and become an alpha Chad mogger then women prolly won't care, in the worst case scenario you could have opportunities with women with the same condition in the lips.

is it anal herpes?

sex haver problems anyway

You should really not cultivated oneitises.