Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis killing me each day peiece by piece..

B

baldcelforever

Greycel
This foids working opposite to my workplace. This foids makes 6 times my salary and always wear luxurious dresses to works.. most of the time some black thrones will be around her and she was always blushing around them and enjoying their bulge. I started obsessing over this foid for last 2 months. It's just like mm I believe that this foids likes me for no reason.. just because this foid wears a pink leggings I think it was for me. That foid doesn't even knowni exist.. because from that foids building she have a view to outside and from my building I can exactly see her while she was chatting and flirtig with her boyfriend. So literally when she was flirting over phone I feel like this foid was looking at me.. to be honest I really thought I had ascended and because of that I decided to approach this foid and I faced brutal rejection from her. She literally turned away from my stares like she was escaping from a creep. And after that I saw she pointing some thrones towards me and I was scared this bitch will trigger Tyrone army against me..

The one main things I still deny as aincel for last 26 years ory life was.."it's over for me""..everyday is. Reminder of that and my delusions inside brain and paranoid schiOphrenia of a love happening somewhere some place and I am chosen by this non existent foidis actually hurting my brain ..

This foids are so devilish that just a state from them to your direction is enough for you to fall flat and start the delusion and then ends up manning up and being treated like a manlet by the foid..the shock treatment simply helps the foid to gain ego boost for her search for new chad . And all this foids sucked energy from incels at someoaty of their life.. and I hated because this bitter brutal experiance every 3-4 year from foids is nearly making me think I am over and over and over...it's like getting slap over and over and over just for existing..

it's crazy how a foid just staring at us for half a second will trigger a deep emotional response and delusion meanwhile chad gets sucked off by different foids daily.

it's crazy how a foid just staring at us for half a second will trigger a deep emotional response and delusion meanwhile chad gets sucked off by different foids daily.
Things are always handed to the people that will appreciate them the least. It's so fucking unfair

Yeah it's a weakness as a male and the foids use this to make weak and men they hate into depressed dumps..foids are so evil to the level they have a born tendency to make life's of incels worse..it's just their Nirvana to make a incel rope.. they all have a svotebook in their house abt how many incels were gueled for suicide by them daily.. just remember every foid atleast see 2,3 incels daily some of them are desperate orbiters like me who can't deal with the foids attractive alluring face.. and the good uses it so much to the level that she wants me to be a total clown infront of the whole.wod..why foids hate me so much just because my jaws are bad or because my eyes are puffy or because I am small, feminine looking or a coward
..I always behave like a guy who passed through trauma and foids like to see me experiancing traumatic memories..when trauma is triger d I look into foids eyes all of them have a wicked laugh that they accomplished what they wished and their plan is succesfull and they are sure this shitty incel will spent next couple of years going through institutions and mentors and random people just to feel normal from the poison she gave him..such evil this world is...I wish I was dead 1000th time...

Yeah it's a weakness as a male and the foids use this to make weak and men they hate into depressed dumps..foids are so evil to the level they have a born tendency to make life's of incels worse..it's just their Nirvana to make a incel rope.. they all have a svotebook in their house abt how many incels were gueled for suicide by them daily.. just remember every foid atleast see 2,3 incels daily some of them are desperate orbiters like me who can't deal with the foids attractive alluring face.. and the good uses it so much to the level that she wants me to be a total clown infront of the whole.wod..why foids hate me so much just because my jaws are bad or because my eyes are puffy or because I am small, feminine looking or a coward
..I always behave like a guy who passed through trauma and foids like to see me experiancing traumatic memories..when trauma is triger d I look into foids eyes all of them have a wicked laugh that they accomplished what they wished and their plan is succesfull and they are sure this shitty incel will spent next couple of years going through institutions and mentors and random people just to feel normal from the poison she gave him..such evil this world is...I wish I was dead 1000th time...

Chaddy daddy only inky.

Yet another oneitis cuck

Things are always handed to the people that will appreciate them the least. It's so fucking unfair

Yep, like how women are given life on tutorial mode, but they aren't equipped with the awareness to know how good they actually have it. Hence why all they do is bitch and moan.

just look away. when theres other people around, try not to look at them as much as possible. before you witness brutality in front of your eyes. you will not be able to cope. you won't forget it.
if you know what im saying you know it.

You're obsessing over a foid who doesn't give a shit about you.
The sooner you realize it and forget about her, the better it will be for you.