Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My oneitis is so so above my league that I've not jerked off to her a single time in the span of 3.5 years

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I'vent told my brocels about my oneitis but i do have one :forcedsmile:

Saw her in an event (only saw her, didn't even talk) 3.5 years ago. She's by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, no exaggeration. I've seen many models, but none come even mildly close to her

Whenever i stalk her profile on IG, i get intense anxiety and nervous due to some reason. She's so drop dead gorgeous but my dick has never stood up seeing her in 3.5 years, talk about jerking off :lul:

One more secret. I'd tried talking to her on IG back then, and was instantly blocked. That was my first ever heartbreak of my life and the beginning of my blackpill journey

Last edited:
I'vent told my brocels about my oneitis but i do have one :forcedsmile:

Saw her in an event (only saw her, didn't even talk) 3.5 years ago. She's by far the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life, no kidding or exaggeration. I've seen many models, but none come even mildly close to her

Whenever i stalk her profile on IG, i get intense anxiety and nervous due to some reason. She's so drop dead gorgeous but my dick has never stood up seeing her in 3.5 years, talk about jerking off :lul:

One more secret. I'd tried talking to her on IG back then, and was instantly blocked. That was my first ever heartbreak of my life and the beginning of my blackpill journey
I feel a bit lighter getting this out :feelsokman:

I don't have a oneitis, but i do fantasize about having a gf.

you have her insta but don't fap even if you could? Gay af ngl

One more secret. I'd tried talking to her on IG back then, and was instantly blocked.
if they had the power they would just throw us ugly men in an oven

Ahahahaha what a fucking pathetic obedient little doggy still simping and clucking at her for 3.5 years after she blocked you for being a tiny little cucklet:horror:

Can't relate, my oneitis is my looksmatch, still got rejected. Brootal

Ahahahaha what a fucking pathetic obedient little doggy still simping and clucking at her for 3.5 years after she blocked you for being a tiny little cucklet:horror:
Don't you dare call me a cuck, you femdom worshipper :feelswhat:

Don't you dare call me a cuck, you femdom worshipper :feelswhat:
Ahahaahah imagine getting bullied and BLOCKED for being a creepy cuck by a :foidSoy: but still 3.5 years later being a simpering little doggy for her and wanting her so badly you would let her crush your balls:horror:

Ahahaahah imagine getting bullied and BLOCKED for being a creepy cuck by a :foidSoy: but still 3.5 years later being a simpering little doggy for her and wanting her so badly you would let her crush your balls:horror:
:forcedsmile:

Google “Madonna whore complex”

Google “Madonna whore complex”
Okay but how is it related to this? :ping:

I obviously view her as a complete whore even though she looks really innocent. Also she hangs out only with Chads:cryfeels:

Man! Did you just copied my part of life to the fullest or are we one and same mega talent for psychiatry breakthrough research?:feelsahh:

you think you have a chance with girls then you message them only to get blocked immediately i know bro

Sad Doctor Who GIF

brutal ending. my oneitis is legit the entire race of noodles because of how over it is for me to even be thought of by them.
I once was blocked by a noodle toilet asking them just to talk with me if I gave them money (I already got field grade punishment for this by moppers already, and I learned my lesson of how cuckold I was for this)

having a oneitis is a sonofabitch

it's over

Now is the time to go ER on her pussi and krempi :feelshaha::society:

the spirit of St. Elliot will fill you with the courage to jerk off to her

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back