Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my oneitis is probably going to a party tonight

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
FUCK, she came to school dressed up, but thank god its not some revealing slutty costume, maybe she's gonna get plowed tonight maybe she isnt, but I cant just sit still and think abut it tonight, Im going out and doing things as well. Scaring sluts boyos!

@Incelius Savage @Recluse
This will be good yt video material

Last edited:
lets go panda GIF by DreamWorks Animation

STOP WITH THESE ONEITIS THREADS FUCK
i've been posting less of it, trust me Im trying.

Record some reactions

By you larping faggot
unfortunately if I had her as a gf I wouldnt be spending 8 hours a day average here. I'd be on dates and spending time with her and enjoying life.

She getting that bbc tonight boyo

my cure to that is to fap to my foid crushes being plowed by alphas: i know it's cope to turn suicidefuel into lifefuel, but that's the one thing i found. Hope it helps.

my cure to that is to fap to my foid crushes being plowed by alphas: i know it's cope to turn suicidefuel into lifefuel, but that's the one thing i found. Hope it helps.
Op already does that

Something you'll have to get used to unfortunately. It's a shit feeling sure. But it's inevitable. Best to just try and find ways to cope and distract yourself.