Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis is having her wedding next month

inb4 "How can you be an incel and have a oneitis?"

She was my oneitis before I joined this forum / the incelosphere.

inb4 "How can you be an incel and have a oneitis?"

She was my oneitis before I joined this forum / the incelosphere.
You were still an incel though

If this will make you feel better - she will 100% cuck her husband with a chaddier guy and divorce rape him.

'oneitis'

dnr

If this will make you feel better - she will 100% cuck her husband with a chaddier guy and divorce rape him.
She wouldn't, her family would stone her.

JoinedJul 9, 2023

Get out of my thread, 2023cel. No newfags allowed.
being a 2017cel and not maturing out of the oneitis phase isn't the flex you think it is

Being a cuck as usual

@NirvanaFan1988

Not being a violent retard = being a cuck.

Incels logic.

How much of a Chad is the groom, is he wealthmaxxed, height? No, not trying to dox, just curious how curry marriages are these days.

Brutal, im not at the age where people from my high school are getting married and stuff, well im so disconnected from it all I don't know what stages of their life they are at, will be fucking brutal to see when it happens.

You have anime pillows, you can't pretend you're better than me.
It's just a pillow. At least some bitch doesn't live rent free in my head and never has.

How much of a Chad is the groom, is he wealthmaxxed, height? No, not trying to dox, just curious how curry marriages are these days.
From what I know, he is Iranic so he's not curry. I don't know much about him other than that. Iranic men are usually shorter than Indic men are. I found out her family is very wealthy so I assume so is he. He's probably MTN or higher. I'm truecel and poor in comparison.

Brutal, im not at the age where people from my high school are getting married and stuff, well im so disconnected from it all I don't know what stages of their life they are at, will be fucking brutal to see when it happens.
I'm luckily not in touch with people from my high school but the few people I am in touch with are either still in college or they just have a girlfriend.

Live and learn? Is this the wake up call you needed to stop being fucking pathetic?

No, you will most likely make a post about how she's having children in a couple of months.

You could get some dignity, or you could continue being this obsessive emo faggot over a foid that doesn't even know you exit.

Get shitfaced And call General Alex to park his van In the Church wall

Luckily my fantasy girlfriend will never get married.

Average reddit post