Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My oneitis Had a baby with a DUDE UGLIER THAN ME.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Rewind to 2013. I had a crush on this white girl who we would exchance eye contact with. She would be in my class every consecutive year. (First grade) (4th grade) (6th grade)

I just dropped out of school a few days or a week before GTA 5 dropped. My chances with my oneitis was over.

I had fantasies of the whole class crying that i left and she lost out on me and didn’t know how to move on in life.

Saw her a few months later at Walmart and she was chuckling at me cuz i looked poor.

fast forward 7 or 8 years (i finally found her social media in 2021) and saw she had a baby with a dude uglier than me. Literally.

I realized she was racist (white boys only) and i never even had a chance.

Last edited:
That's definitely Chad's baby, dudes a betabux.

looks are not everything.

how tall was he?

Literally the same thing happened to me, my oneitis had a baby and got married to a 5'6, fat, manlet with bad teeth

He's betabuxxing.

You're just mad cuz you are not the one who's betabuxxing her. Just imagine you're so ugly that you cannot even betabux.
Nigga what? I would never betabuxx

It's because he has massive dick probably

her babies are sucking on her tits right now, and after their done the husband sucks on her titties

her babies are sucking on her tits right now, and after their done the husband sucks on her titties
Yeah and hes ugly af. Ill get her one day once i get moneymaxxed.

If she had his babies then he mogged you.

Yeah and hes ugly af. Ill get her one day once i get moneymaxxed.
incredibly cucked if you meant romantically, incredibly stupid to if mean to exact revenge on a retarded and stupid foid. just make sure her hubby gets fired and cannot get hired again and you will have solid entertainment until he ropes or she dumps him

That's definitely Chad's baby, dudes a betabux.

Cope, men uglier than us can reproduce if they're IT.

OP just dropped another brutal NTpill on us.

> with a DUDE UGLIER THAN ME.

Looksmogger brag, reported.

Rewind to 2013. I had a crush on this white girl who we would exchance eye contact with. She would be in my class every consecutive year. (First grade) (4th grade) (6th grade)

I just dropped out of school a few days or a week before GTA 5 dropped. My chances with my oneitis was over.

I had fantasies of the whole class crying that i left and she lost out on me and didn’t know how to move on in life.

Saw her a few months later at Walmart and she was chuckling at me cuz i looked poor.

fast forward 7 or 8 years (i finally found her social media in 2021) and saw she had a baby with a dude uglier than me. Literally.

Are you curry or rice?

NTpill + Wealthpill destroyed me. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Which means you're 75% white. I think you could pass as white and slay some pussy in Mexico.
loads of taco women would want to be colonized :ahegao: