Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis from high school got fat as fuck and is a stepmom to a short ugly guy's retard baby

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
She looks so miserable in pics lol. Total betabux situation lmao. She used to be hot but she's aged 15 years in the last 7.

lifefuel tbh

I hope my dyke ex oneitis end up roping in the next few years, probably not happening but a man can dream :feelsokman:

She still lives better than you if true.

And if she wanted to be with you, you'd still do it.

Fucking hate foids man.

Looksmatch is floating down the Rio Grande

I have the same experience too, I still would but they jus looked off compared to when they were in their teens.

I guess this cud be one of the reasons why people r obsessed with teen love - the peak n most pristine condition of most females.

short ugly guy's retard baby​

So wait are you saying he mogs you in looks and in height?
No to both but he's nt and makes a lot more money. I'm positive she cheats

do you know when the short ugly guy stepped in? Is it his baby? The way you wrote it, it sounds like she married a single dad, and has to raise his short ugly kid just to live it easy.

Last edited:
The normfag who married her will get divorce raped in 5 years.

do you know when the short ugly guy stepped in? Is it his baby?
Yeah it looks just like him. She's like 5'4 and I'd estimate he's 5'7 so if they have a son the kid is fucked

Yeah it looks just like him. She's like 5'4 and I'd estimate he's 5'7 so if they have a son the kid is fucked
I guess this is lifefuel for that one ugly man sorta . . . I suppose he's the last of a generation he can breed fucked children and not have to feel the repercussions. Being married to this ugly manlet is the life your oneitis deserves for being a whore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back