Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My older brother is a chad meanwhile I've gotten the worst genetic recombination of all time

Pac17notaliar

Pac17notaliar

Recruit
★★
We are puerto rican and my mestizo dad is a chadlite while my castizo mom is a staceylite. My older brother is a chad (lighter skin, taller, muscular, good looking, slays), while im an incel (darker skin, shorter, fatter, incel looking, virgin).
Me and my brother actually looked similar up to puberty. Thats when God decided to bless him with chad characterisitics while I got cursed to become an incel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

maybe ur adopted or ur dad got cucked

maybe ur adopted or ur dad got cucked
nah one thing is for sure i have my dad's eyebrows (which are probably one of the only good traits i have). and same type of facial hair

We are puerto rican and my mestizo dad is a chadlite while my castizo mom is a staceylite. My older brother is a chad (lighter skin, taller, muscular, good looking, slays), while im an incel (darker skin, shorter, fatter, incel looking, virgin).
Me and my brother actually looked similar up to puberty. Thats when God decided to bless him with chad characterisitics while I got cursed to become an incel. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
OvER

yeah he even has a tiktok page and i saw some girls thirst in the comments. makes me depressed but he is very nice to me thankfully

'I'm sorry man, i think you are results of affair with different guys.'

Sibling supposed to be equally attractive but it's all cope and BS

'I'm sorry man, i think you are results of affair with different guys.'

Sibling supposed to be equally attractive but it's all cope and BS
i dont think so. we both looked similar growing up and i have a few features from both of my parents

Try loosing the fat and see if your a fatcel

Brutal recombinationpill. Thank goodness I only have sisters and no brothers to mog me like that. I'm pretty sure if I was also born female I would be some sort of stacylite, but I've been cursed to live out as a cutecel turbomanlet 5'4 Asian male. I don't look masculine at all.

Brutal recombinationpill. Thank goodness I only have sisters and no brothers to mog me like that. I'm pretty sure if I was also born female I would be some sort of stacylite, but I've been cursed to live out as a cutecel turbomanlet 5'4 Asian male. I don't look masculine at all.
yeah recombinationpill is actually the hardest pill to swallow. imagine having a brother who looks like a tiktok eboy chad while ur a fat incel