Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My old oneitis and her boyfriend

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
you simped for that shit?

what kind of a fucking mutt is that? :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

SayCheese
Never began. :feelsclown:

Was she pretty as a teenager? My oneitis was a stacy as a teen but got fat after being pumped and dumped by chads
She was cute then but now :feelskek:

do not breed with blackanese

Did that human shit look attractive to you? :feelshehe:

If you simped for that mutant and she chose that subhuman over you...

yeah she is a joke,but honestly my oneitis isn't much better so i feel you.it's still over for me.

Sadly I did lmfao I sung to her and everything makes me wanna kms just thinking about it:feelsrope:

Good. You experience shame, which means you realize that holes are unworthy of worship.

And others (IT)have the audacity to call us volcels:lul::lul::lul:

Bruh your one it is ugly as fuck.

Bruh your one it is ugly as fuck.

Many have said the same about Justus Grossbier's. I always liked denigration over sexual comments("I'll rail her").

That's a foid? :waitwhat::lul:

Just put a burkha on that face and coom in that pussy. Otherwise its impossible

They are looksmatched

If you all think my old oneitis is ugly wait til yall see the girl that recently rejected me:feelskek:

found some pics of my oneitis that i met in 6th grade who lives 20 mins away from me and flirted with me/planned dates with me then like 2 weeks later sent about 82 screenshots of our chats to our city police. would post but im paranoid IT will reverse image search it and find her instagram then tell her ive been posting about her on an ebil inkwell site

found some pics of my oneitis that i met in 6th grade who lives 20 mins away from me and flirted with me/planned dates with me then like 2 weeks later sent about 82 screenshots of our chats to our city police. would post but im paranoid IT will reverse image search it and find her instagram then tell her ive been posting about her on an ebil inkwell site
send them in the sewers for coom fuel

fucking brutal:feelsrope:

flirted with me/planned dates with me then like 2 weeks later sent about 82 screenshots of our chats to our city police.

Nice. A Pean hole I met years ago frowned at me when I noticed her sitting in a local support group and had staff close the blinds.

You can laugh all day about her but she still lifemogs you
Bullshit. Even my oldcel life is still better than her ugly ass skank lifestyle. You defend this bitch like a cuck

Bullshit. Even my oldcel life is still better than her ugly ass skank lifestyle. You defend this bitch like a cuck
I am not defending her. It was just a :blackpill:post. She lifemogs me cuz I will die alone.

I am not defending her. It was just a :blackpill:post. She lifemogs me cuz I will die alone.
A foid can never mog me. Even the biggest Stacey whore cant. Why? Cause they get fucked in the ass and i dont.

Brutal. His facial hair is gross and patchy but else wise he’s chadlite.

Proof women can get any guy they want. Chadlite locked that mutt down for a LTR, guaranteed a drunk chad would willingly pound that.

Meanwhile inkwell STEM career ppl making 6 figures rot alone