Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My old dog is heavily ill, seems like the end is near

M

mcmoohyun

Commander
★★
:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry:

Took her to the vet several days ago and the only answer i got from him was to euthanise her, but i refused it and chose to be with her till the end

Too sad there is nothing i can do

I'm sorry for your loss.

spend time with the dog till the last moment of dog's life

sad stuff, dogs are lifefuel. My dog is 17, she will die soon too.

Took her to the vet several days ago and the only answer i got from him was to euthanise her, but i refused it and chose to be with her till the end

Thanks brocel. Hearing her moaning tears my heart out.
So you would rather keep the dog alive in pain for your own emotional needs than euthanize them and end their suffering. How evil and selfish of you.

So you would rather keep the dog alive in pain for your own emotional needs than euthanize them and end their suffering. How evil and selfish of you.
:cryfeels: Yes i think i have to consider it seriously now. 100% my fault.

Last edited:
I'm sorry brother :(

i dont think i can have dogs and cats again. the hardest part were the days and weeks after they died.

I would come home to not see them running around and it hit me hard. Or when I'd be on my bed and I don't hear them walking around the house and making noise.

Of course I could have gotten another dog and a cat but then in about 10-15+ years it would be the same thing over again.

Sorry for your loss man.

I thought everyone here hated dogs because they stole your women or something? I felt like a rebel when I defended dogs. I'm glad you guys don't hate dogs though, they're great companions.

Of course I could have gotten another dog and a cat but then in about 10-15+ years it would be the same thing over again.
Yeah, i really don't think I'll be able to buy another pet in the future. I'd have to wait at least 5 years to fully get over the passing of my old dog, and idk if I wanna experience it all over again. I thought of maybe getting a cat bc it wouldn't remind me of my dog as much, but idk since it all ends the same way. Doesn't help that she passed yesterday while my grandmother is about to die at any moment from stage IV lymphoma. Never experienced people close to my dying before besides one of my childhood friends getting murdered 2 and a half years ago. Even though I hadn't seen him in years it still hurt like hell finding out he died

Sorry for your loss man.

I thought everyone here hated dogs because they stole your women or something? I felt like a rebel when I defended dogs. I'm glad you guys don't hate dogs though, they're great companions.
Its mostly a meme but some retards take it seriously here and acc hate them. My dog was female so maybe that made me less bothered by the dogpill shit. Gonna take a long time to adjust to living without her, had her since she was 3 months old, way back in 2008. With me since i was 5. I'm glad she at least lived a full lifespan

Sorry to hear that brocel. Dogs really help alleviate loneliness.

Sorry for your loss man.

Tbh it's the foid's fault who train them to lick peanut butter of their vags. In rural areas Dogs are very useful as guards and tending to livestock.

I feel for you, bro.:feelsbadman:

I'm so sorry. I know the pain

Giphy 3

Hope she lived a full life

She is gone now. RIP

So sorry

Sincere condolences bro.

May your dear doggo rest in peace now.

She is gone now. RIP
Sorry to hear that. I miss my old girl so much already. Its only been 1 day but I can't stop thinking about it. How old? I had my German Shepherd since I was 5. She never had any serious health problems until the past 8 months. She reminded me so much of the dog from I Am Legend, she was so loyal and protective.
Tumblr a7af80dbd67e648550cf513b40d4b1f7 9af7cd47 540

Sorry to hear that. I miss my old girl so much already. Its only been 1 day but I can't stop thinking about it. How old? I had my German Shepherd since I was 5. She never had any serious health problems until the past 8 months. She reminded me so much of the dog from I Am Legend, she was so loyal and protective.
View attachment 942631
She lived 13 years. Small sized Shih Tzu. She was already heavily ill when she was a young puppy - she had innate disease on right side of her eye - and even some vets advised me to euthanise her but we never gave up and she's been quite healthy and perky after some couples of remedies fortunately. She was weak and small, and her right eye was blind because of her innate disease though.

Also so sorry for your loss as well. She must've been a good doggo for ya.

She lived 13 years. Small sized Shih Tzu. She was already heavily ill when she was a young puppy - she had innate disease on right side of her eye - and even some vets advised me to euthanise her but we never gave up and she's been quite healthy and perky after some couples of remedies fortunately. She was weak and small, and her right eye was blind because of her innate disease though.

Also so sorry for your loss as well. She must've been a good doggo for ya.
I felt selfish for post-poning the euthanasia date. She was in pain for a while, I think the vet said her lungs were infected or had inflammation or something. She coughed up some blood last Saturday, by then I knew it had to be done.