Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill my oh my I dont really have much to do with my life

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I am so bored. This place is such a scam, why even play this rigged game at all... My oh my all I ever wanna is creampie some asian waman and then I'll just go rest a while.

Hmm maybe Ill start overdosing on psychedelic to get a new perspective on life. The current one is not very nice. I thought I could do it with meditation and astralmaxxing alone, but it doesn't seem so.

I waste my time daily I dont use it I just consume time to get it over with. What a pitiful way to live, but is it really I am just aware of what it is that I am playing, I don't wanna play a game like that so I don't, I just consume the time given to me. Sure is a waste of time though... Maybe I could put it to some better use, I sure do want a cute jp/kr girl to fancy me... I wish I could live in Japan. I wish for a lot of things but somehow I cba to do anything about it.

Oh well

dont feel bad about wasting time, if you do what you like then you're not wasting time and if you don't then just start doing what you like. save up for a jp trip mauybe?