Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Obese 5’7 mulatto cousin is dating a blonde stacyite

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
He is a mulatto. Fat as fuck. Out of shape as fuck. Ugly as fuck. And he’s 5’7 but his gf is actually a fairly pretty blonde white girl.

He’s not betabuxxing because he’s 19 and poor. What the actual fuck.:reeeeee:

Whats the size of his dick?:feelsthink:

Sounds like an outlier.

Shit like this happens more than people here like to admit (maybe not with fat subhumans, but average guys).
I've seen way too many normans with pretty girls out of their league for my liking. I remember I was furious the first few times because I was told they were Chad only jfl.

Last edited:
Sounds like bullshit tbh
Swear on my fucking life. I knew he had a gf but I just saw snapchat story 10 min ago and saw her fucking face. Maybe i’m overrating her maybe she is like a hightier becky.

do the mods not enforce the cherry-picking rule anymore?

He needs to show proof or this tbh
Its on his snapchat and I don’t wanna dox him tbh. I’d have to take a pic of it from another phone then blur our the faces but would that even prove anything?

He is a mulatto. Fat as fuck. Out of shape as fuck. Ugly as fuck. And he’s 5’7 but his gf is actually a fairly pretty blonde white girl.

Is he her pot dealer?

Yea its too unbelievable ,even for me

Pics or larp tbh

It’s his own thread ie he’s seemingly not trying to win an argument or prove a point here but rather attempting to understand why a young and pretty blonde girl would go for a hideous fat mulatto Urak Hai?:feelsclown:

Is he an aspiring rapper and or thug maxxed in any way OP?:feelsUgh:

Does he have any dark triad qualities or tendencies that you know of?:feelstastyman:

Does he wear loccs/lokes (gangster sunglasses), timberland boots (hip hoppy rapper footwear) and some kind of large chain around his neck whether it’s good or silver in color?:society:

He’s a devote catholic cuck so no.
Does the foid have a mental illness of any type? It would be very easy to game some depressed mess of a foid with no friends.

:feelshehe: there is something more

It’s his own thread ie he’s seemingly not trying to win an argument or prove a point here but rather attempting to understand why a young and pretty blonde girl would go for a hideous fat mulatto Urak Hai?:feelsclown:

Is he an aspiring rapper and or thug maxxed in any way OP?:feelsUgh:

Does he have any dark triad qualities or tendencies that you know of?:feelstastyman:

Does he wear loccs/lokes (gangster sunglasses), timberland boots (hip hoppy rapper footwear) and some kind of large chain around his neck whether it’s good or silver in color?:society:
He’s not thugmaxxed at all. He’s 19 and a fast food worker. He has glasses and a high top box. He morbidly obese and is 5’7/5’8. He used to play a lot of video games with me I haven’t talked to him much in the past 2 years so I think he’s been social circle maxxing or some shit.

He’s gone on dates with multiple foids above his looksmatch. He’s only had one last gf who he broke up with because she was “too sexual”. Although he did brag to me about how he got a bj from her. He’s a fastfood worker. He has a high beady voice.

He also went to an all boys catholic high school

Does the foid have a mental illness of any type? It would be very easy to game some depressed mess of a foid with no friends.
I don’t know her personally, he was just celebrating his two months with her and showed pics of them kissing and shit and going on dates on his snapchat.

It must be his personality.:bluepill::lul:

“too sexual”: is he fucking psychologically damaged sluts that see him as a safe beta choice?

BBC and thugmaxxed? Are his parents rich?

Shit like this happens more than people here like to admit (maybe not with fat subhumans, but average guys).
I've seen way too many normans with pretty girls out of their league for my liking. I remember I was furious the first few times because I was told they were Chad only jfl.
Yeah, I have to agree with you on that.

I just don't really know anymore what is the issue with me if not my looks. Maybe I'm just meant to a life of misery and loneliness...

My idea is that those girls met these girls through social circles or early on like back in HS where they could develop some friendship or get to know each other better before jumping into a relationship.

In my experience, women won't go out with some average looking guy if they don't know him. That's just not how people seem to do things, like a stranger cold approaching one girl (like I do). Which means that either way I'm doomed. I missed the boat...

@Ryo_Hazuki was the only mod who took this rule to heart
the dude hated cherry pickers

Unicorn game + Mega NT Game maybe thug maxxed too
This is true. Rat like Jew mogged me and got my old HS oneitis during hs due to height but he was pretty ugly. facially below me. But NT + height mogger
Yeah, I have to agree with you on that.

I just don't really know anymore what is the issue with me if not my looks. Maybe I'm just meant to a life of misery and loneliness...

My idea is that those girls met these girls through social circles or early on like back in HS where they could develop some friendship or get to know each other better before jumping into a relationship.

In my experience, women won't go out with some average looking guy if they don't know him. That's just not how people seem to do things, like a stranger cold approaching one girl (like I do). Which means that either way I'm doomed. I missed the boat...
Luck pill is brutal.

Last edited:
He’s not thugmaxxed at all. He’s 19 and a fast food worker. He has glasses and a high top box. He morbidly obese and is 5’7/5’8. He used to play a lot of video games with me I haven’t talked to him much in the past 2 years so I think he’s been social circle maxxing or some shit.

He’s gone on dates with multiple foids above his looksmatch. He’s only had one last gf who he broke up with because she was “too sexual”. Although he did brag to me about how he got a bj from her. He’s a fastfood worker. He has a high beady voice.

He also went to an all boys catholic high school
What the absolute fuck?
What did I do to deserve life long inceldom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back