Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"My nudes got leaked, that's why I'm a whore now"

>15 and already sending nudes, probably lost her virginity when she was 12-13
agecucks seething rn :feelskek:

translation: I'm sad consequences happened because of my actions, I'm sad no one treated me like a princess like I always was treated.
JFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL she probably bullied the ugly nerd kid every day and fucked his bullies too :feelsclown:

What's your point

if she breathes

You get what you fucking deserves you low IQ hole :dab:

Bro this people live in a different reality to me

Its so depressing I rly wanna kms tbh

I'm sorry but I don't believe this at all

It's obviously a larp

Photos are it didn't happened

15 and already sending nudes jfl she deserves whatever horrible fate comes to her

foids can do no wrong because they are brain dead.

The same thing happened in my school with a foid of my age l when I was 15. And mind you I live in Curryland not some western nation so if this can happen here then it is pretty normal for western nations :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm sorry but I don't believe this at all

It's obviously a larp

Photos are it didn't happened

‘Hypersexual’. This says enough about that slut.

the main cause was an IQ of 80

I acted like a whore and it ruined my life so I better keep acting like whore"

Yep that will sure fix it

If you dont want pictures of yourself naked to get seen dont take pictures of yourself naked. This concept to a modern whore is lost on them ad Infinium. Chads will do what chads do and retarded foids will never change.

>Feels alienated and alone as a result
>Woman
Kek

The same thing happened in my school with a foid of my age l when I was 15. And mind you I live in Curryland not some western nation so if this can happen here then it is pretty normal for western nations :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I just wanted to see bobs and vegine

>15 and already sending nudes, probably lost her virginity when she was 12-13
b-but foids under 16 don't have sex!!!

many users here have disgusting milf fetishes. if a 15 yo is already spreading nudes. imagine body count of a 30 yo :feelskek:

thats horrifying, miss. how could he do that? can you send me the pic so i know how revealing it was?

Last edited:
This gigaslut needs to be naked and locked in a dungeon filled with Incels so she could explore her Hypersexuality there instead.