Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My nose made me an incel

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
My biggest insecurity, why I've never approached a woman, is my hooked nose, so I don't have the self-confidence to do so(but I've never heard anything bad about my nose from women, only from chuds lol). I get a lot of looks from women, but that means fcking nothing, who knows what they think dude. Maybe they think "oh he has a big nose, he must have a 7inch cock in his pants" but sadly this is not the case cuz my dick is only 6inch. Can also only take pictures of me from this angle because you can't see that shit nose there. Gotta save €10k for that crappy gay surgery. I have to shell out 10k to normalize something that is already normal on Chad.. garbage life. Don't even know if it's still worth it at my age, will need some time to get the money together, then find a good doctor etc etc. Chad doesn't have to do it, he has a perfect nose. Unlike us subhuman creatures.

I believe you.

Having a single ugly trait can make a man incel.

Only way to make up for it is to be otherwise absolutely perfect.