Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My nose is my biggest flaw

• Thread starter AutistcelSupreme
  • Start date
AutistcelSupreme

AutistcelSupreme

Banned
-
My nose is my absolute biggest flaw in my face. My nose is big af, and it looks like a lord of the rings dwarf nose. But also my elongated skull is a huge problem. Those are my biggest flaws in my face. Elongated skull and big ass nose.

My Jawline and chin is somewhat ok, ears are normal, eyes too. But yeah my big nose and weirdly shaped skull ruins everything.

What is your biggest flaw in your face?

Last edited:
My nose is my absolute biggest flaw in my face. My nose is big af, and it looks like lo0rd of the rings dwarf nose. But also my elongated skull is a huge problem. Those are my biggest flaws in my face. Elongated skull and big ass nose.

My Jawline and chin is somewhat ok, ears are normal, eyes too. But yeah my big nose and weirdly shaped skull ruins everything.

What is your biggest flaw in your face?
SO KILLYOURSELF YOU FUCKING GENETIC GARBAGE FUCKING FAILURE OF EVOLUTION DAMN POVERTY POOR SHIT EATING SKINNY FAT INCEL FUCKING WORTHLESS BITCH YOUR PARENTS ARE BUNCH OF PEDOPHILES AND WHORES POVERTY STINKY DUMB AND RETARDED VILE CREATURES SOULLESS FUCKING DUMB HOGBEASTS (IN VIDEO GAME)

I have acne, a big nose and big ears, a short lower jaw and asymmetrical tired-looking eyes.

SO KILLYOURSELF YOU FUCKING GENETIC GARBAGE FUCKING FAILURE OF EVOLUTION DAMN POVERTY POOR SHIT EATING SKINNY FAT INCEL FUCKING WORTHLESS BITCH YOUR PARENTS ARE BUNCH OF PEDOPHILES AND WHORES POVERTY STINKY DUMB AND RETARDED VILE CREATURES SOULLESS FUCKING DUMB HOGBEASTS (IN VIDEO GAME)
ragemaxxing

What's your height, if it's just your nose and skull shape? :ping:

its average in my country yes. But i think white adult zoomers are taller usually.
It tops out at around 5'10 unless you live in the Netherlands or some shit, I guess I'd have to see your face to know if your nose and skull alone make your face sub 5. :smonk:

It tops out at around 5'10 unless you live in the Netherlands or some shit, I guess I'd have to see your face to know if your nose and skull alone make your face sub 5. :smonk:

netherland is hell for manlets, but no i live in switzerland.

kommando is holding nothing back tonight jfl

kommando is holding nothing back tonight jfl
THEY TOLD ME TO TAKE MY MEDS SO I CHOSE OXYCONTIN INSTEAD OF QUETIAPINE!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

My anxiety is my biggest flaw, hands down.