Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My Normie friend's gf probably fucks her Rottweiler

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
So, yesterday I unfortunately had to meet the same whore that laughed at my recessed chin, I had to pay drugs I got for weekend to her bf.

She has a freaking Rottweiler, and the way she plays with him, made me remember of the DOGPILL. She even made a comment about his dick, that it's bigger than a human dick , according to her.

The dog was wearing thick chains at his neck, and dominated her while she played with him. The dog put her torso between his legs and chest, like it was something he did before

She is a 7/10 redhead, pretty sure she is fucking her Dog

Few days ago i read that dogs penis enlarges 3 times once it enters vagina to get stuck inside of the bitch. Not even GigaChads can compete with dogs. She fucks him for sure, large dogs are dark triad giga dick moggers.

She deff puts peanut butter or dog food on her coochie and lets him lick it off.

Sanctificatus will solve this
@El Brujo