Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My normie friend tried to gymmaxx

TacoDelivery

TacoDelivery

Simp destroyer
★★
This guy actually looks worse then me, but is so much bluepilled that its borderline insanity. He is a definition of a truecel. So anyways, he gymmaxxed hard and actually had a nice body, the face was still truecel tier. He tried to impress a foid by going shirtless and she covered her eyes and told him to put the shirt back on. JFL I didn't even try to blackpill him. He stopped gymaxxing tho and is now depressed. I wanted to see if I can get him to off himself so I gave him some bluepilled advice and hardcore copium, I'm talking religion tier.

Terrible friend. Recruit him here instead.

Halloween Crying GIF by sarahmaes

Terrible friend. Recruit him here instead.
He is worse then reddit cucks. I remember a girl asking to see him -- oh hes a simp I forgot to mention -- and he straight up left everything and ran to her. I actively work againts normies and am watching them go down with a smile :feelsjuice:

Blackpill him ASAP
I think he gave up, he hasnt shaved in ages and looks homeless. I'm gonna see if he will listen to a word I say. He is a truecel. If black pill doesn't break him it will only make the blue pill in him stronger

I think he gave up, he hasnt shaved in ages and looks homeless. I'm gonna see if he will listen to a word I say. He is a truecel. If black pill doesn't break him it will only make the blue pill in him stronger
The bluepill is breaking him. hes wondering why he doesnt get girls after doing all the bluepill shit

The bluepill is breaking him. hes wondering why he doesnt get girls after doing all the bluepill shit
Oh and foid rejected him in front of me because he was too TALL JFL. He would rule here.

how did he gymaxx? that's very much what would likely save me since I have a subhuman autist skinnyfat frame