Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My normie friend claims there's only single mothers available for me.

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I was talking to a normie acquaintance two months ago. He has a wife and a kid. He claimed that all the foids in their 20's was taken and there's basically only single moms for the taking. He also claimed that if you manage to find a single kidless foid, she is most likely a psycho, the same can be said for single moms IMO. It was a long time ago since i was active on a dating site but it wouldn't surprise me if he is right. The site i was usually on is more for low educated roasties and not so pretty foids. Not like tinder where all the foids look like models and always show off at which university they studied. Atleast from what i've seen in my country.

I have a phobia to single moms and i can't explain why. I've seen single moms along with their kids on profile pics in dating sites, with their name and the kids name as a nickname. Do you think my normie friend is right? Is betabuxxing single moms the only way for me? I know i can afford it with the amount of money i have but i would never do it, i just find it disgusting. I know another normie acquaintance who fell for the betabux trap. The foid he is with is a single mother with two hapa kids. Probably the easiest to find and the most desperate foid on the market, and she made him quit his low paid job just to get a higher paid job so he can support her. Of course he wont leave her, he was like an incel before and now he is a bluepilled cuck, in that case i'd rather remain incel.

Your name is disturbingly accurate to my situation

He's right though. Whales and washed up foids are the true statusmatches for incels, incels just refuse to accept their reality.

Im a statuscel I'll admit. I can't go for whales or single mothers thats ropefuel

I'm probably around your age, I would say aim for lower age, but bring a knife with you everywhere you go in case some soy or cuck tries pulling the "creep" card on you.

yea and that random ass username, too, hi NSA!

Dating a single mother is not even a last resort...better to be alone.

That phobia is natural. It's your biology telling you not to cuck yourself.

He's right though. Whales and washed up foids are the true statusmatches for incels, incels just refuse to accept their reality.

Wrong.

Landwhales and single mothers are far higher status than incels.

Incels are at the bottom. We don't have a looksmatch.

Wrong.

Landwhales and single mothers are far higher status than incels.

Incels are at the bottom. We don't have a looksmatch.

Should soyboys and betabux really be mocked if they're ranked higher?