Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My normie former friends still gaslighting me after 3 years [ERfuel]

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
Today i learned they were at some party this friday literally 5 minutes from my house, i obviously wasnt invited, i nevER was. They called a taxi to go home and well well well, the driver was my chad retard cousin. They somehow reckognized him and told him bad shit abt me, now im getting flamed by my dad and him for 'not chasing bitches'. I dont even know who they were, i had hella freinds im middle school. Brutal

Last edited:
did they tell him that you are a retarded recluse or what
No they told him that we used to be good friends before and that they dont know what happened to me, but theyre the ones that kicked me out of their friend circle

No they told him that we used to be good friends before and that they dont know what happened to me, but theyre the ones that kicked me out of their friend circle
Normies hypocrisy

I hatw em so much im gonna piss on their graves after they od during a party

In gta v

Normies skulls are too thick to accept the reality of the Blackpill.

Choose 1
Absurd
Normie friends

I’ve stopped caring about male friendship for the most part. The only male peers I enjoy talking to nowadays about things of actual substance and even weird and funny stuff are 2 black pilled folks I met online from YouTube. It’s a chore trying to make conversation with my old normie friends I grew up with who I only occasionally talk to on Snapchat now and never really hangout with.