Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My normie brother is dating a landwhale

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
To make matters worse here at home, my brother is now dating a fat 2/10 single mother. They are living in the same house I live in with my parents and it irritates me.

This landwhale dont know to cook and do fucking nothing in the house.

I know how to cook so my brother keeps nagging me to cook for him and she ends up eating our food. The financial situation is already bad and he brings another person to make things worse.

Fucking hate my life

starve her then she will upgrade from him

1st rule of life: always gonna be something.

Fucking try to get them evicted

your brother needs to kill himself

you don't HAVE TO cook

The best a 5/10 male can get is a useless 2/10 landwhale in the West

Tell your brother to dump her and geomaxx; then not only will she be gone, but so will he. Win-win.

What a fucking retard how are people so blind

Tell your brother to dump her and geomaxx; then not only will she be gone, but so will he. Win-win.
Fucking over

To make matters worse here at home, my brother is now dating a fat 2/10 single mother. They are living in the same house I live in with my parents and it irritates me.

This landwhale dont know to cook and do fucking nothing in the house.

I know how to cook so my brother keeps nagging me to cook for him and she ends up eating our food. The financial situation is already bad and he brings another person to make things worse.

Fucking hate my life
Tell her to stop eating mcdonald’s

That fat, freeloading pile of grease needs to leave. Don't submit to any requests. They'll just move the bar lower.

That fat, freeloading pile of grease needs to leave. Don't submit to any requests. They'll just move the bar lower.
I'm going to stop cooking and make enough just for myself

I immediately lost interest reading the thread, after i read ´Single mother´. What goes through a mans brain, when wifing up a single mother? I also have standards and would Never do that. Im not that desperate, to the point of me disrespecting myself, for taking care of someone else´s offspring. Dating market would improve a bit, if desperate cucks like that did not exist

Last edited:
I immediately lost interest reading the thread, after i read ´Single mother´. What goes to a mans brain, when wifing up a single mother? I also have standards and would Never do that. Im not that desperate, to the point of me disrespecting myself, for taking care of someone else´s offspring. Dating market would improve a bit, if desperate cucks like that did not exist

It's bad enough that she's a 2/10 landwhale but I completely overlooked and forgot the detail that she was a single mother.

Holy shit is it ever ovER.

I immediately lost interest reading the thread, after i read ´Single mother´. What goes to a mans brain, when wifing up a single mother? I also have standards and would Never do that. Im not that desperate, to the point of me disrespecting myself, for taking care of someone else´s offspring. Dating market would improve a bit, if desperate cucks like that did not exist
My brother is a 5/10 beta bluepill who thinks women are victims and never the culprits. There is no way to have a rational discussion with him.

It's bad enough that she's a 2/10 landwhale but I completely overlooked and forgot the detail that she was a single mother.

Holy shit is it ever ovER.
He stopped studying at college to be with this woman, he is a complete idiot

just lol at normie cucks. she will divorce rape him if they get married

Betabuxxers will do anything for 1 day of valentine day sex

Ask the fat bitch for a McDonald voucher