Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My non-NTness is visible and there is nothing I can do to hide it

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Normies are aware that something is not right in my mind. They feel the need to stomp my self-esteem the moment they stumble upon me. No one really likes mentally ill people (at least normies) so whenever they see someone who's not neurotypical they start losing their shit. I've been stopped by groups of people just so that they can laugh at me or ask me some incoherent question. I don't know whether I am the one who's insane or them.

Can you give me an example of your non NTness?
I guess weird behaviors which are not normal for the average human. Either way I have no intentions to interact with anyone but I dont want them to leave me alone.

Do you have somewhat wide eyes, an elongated face, big forehead?

Humans can subconciously identify the mentally ill using these traits.

I can relate to you brother...they try to bully or widen the crack open.And by mistake if you act awkward they will use this against you.I think we are going through same problems

there was a study that NT faggots immediatly notice something is off about you and thus treat you worse.

Being visibly autistic fucking sucks