Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My non blackpilled Chadullah friend hates feminists

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
He said he really hates feminists and that they should all get shot. Keep in mind he's the same Chadullah who has women eyefucking him even though he ignores them because of his religious beliefs when he's walking down the street, and has other good looking dudes telling him how beautiful he is. Even Chads who can get any woman he wants hate feminists.

he'd rather have the 72 virgins Allah promised him instead of the used up sluts of the west.

At least we have one thing in common. If we’re in desperate times, it’s good to know that an emergency allaince could (theoretically) be set up.

At least we have one thing in common. If we’re in desperate times, it’s good to know that an emergency allaince could (theoretically) be set up.

lol people who wouldn't hesitate to shove us into lockers in high school aren't allying with us lmao

lol people who wouldn't hesitate to shove us into lockers in high school aren't allying with us lmao
For me, that was high tier normies/chadlites. The chads at my Christian school tended to be more reserve, and sometimes even say hello to me. Chadlites though, they’re mean as shit. They’re under pressure to approve the Stacies, so they harassed us cretans for fun.

Anyone with an IQ in triple digits hates feminists.

What race/name does Chadullah actually refer to tho? :forcedsmile:

pm me a pic of him