Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Next Car Must Come With an AI Japanese Holographic Schoolgirl Infotainment Control System Like This Chinese SUV

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
bestune-t77-1.jpg

I will keep driving my Honda Fit Sport 2012 forever until this technology is made available to me.

Either through the dealer or through custom mods.

https://carnewschina.com/2018/09/27...panese-schoolgirl-for-holographic-assistance/

Most likely a custom mod because the feminists in this fucked up disgusting west would REEEEEEEEEEE for all the world to see if such a feature were ever introduced here as a car option.

based japanese people

based japanese people

I would modify mine to be a mommygf.

This Chinese one lets you switch avatars so I doubt this would be too hard to do.

Mine would tell me to drive carefully and always wear my seat belt. She will also tell me how much she loves me and wants me to be safe as well as to be a good boy behind the wheel and drive carefully for her.

Now I need to wait for this half erection to go down.

I would modify mine to be a mommygf.

This Chinese one lets you switch avatars so I doubt this would be too hard to do.

Mine would tell me to drive carefully and always wear my seat belt. She will also tell me how much she loves me and wants me to be safe as well as to be a good boy behind the wheel and drive carefully for her.

Now I need to wait for this half erection to go down.
Hahaha you think they'll ever allow that in the West? Better get ready to pay expensive shipping container fees in getting that done in Nippon land.

your new avi is pretty dope

Hahaha you think they'll ever allow that in the West? Better get ready to pay expensive shipping container fees in getting that done in Nippon land.

I figured if it's some sort of head unit I should be able to swap it in my car like replacing a radio if this kind of technology became popular in Asia.

All you would need to do is buy the US version of the car it comes with then import the infotainment system from Asia to swap. Should just plug right in after undoing some panels and screws.

your new avi is pretty dope

@fukmylyf

Thanks bro I'm never changing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back