Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My newer pistol

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Well 12 hours ago from when Im typing this shit in, I traded one 22 pistol for another. Bye bye Ruger MK4 2245 lite. Hello FN 502 Tacticle. Why I did it is because of night vision. That and the barrel can be replaced much more easily if worn out. And the 502 has a botton pic rail making it actually ussable for NV wich was a fucking nightmare that didnt even worked out at the end for my MK4. I blew 260$ on some holosun red dot that I dont even have anymore to handle the problem. Now with the bottom rail I can just get a NV compatible laser wich will most likely cost me another 260$ because Im a total fucktard. But the trade had some cost. The mk4 I had was heavily modified, heavy recoil spring to enhance suppression capibilitys with my AIRES silencer, cylindercal bolt desgin meaning the sights and barrel are mostly fixed to eachother giving the old MK4 I no longer have alot more accuracy then my new 502. The FN 502 is alot more compact, has a bottom rail, and can have a easily replaced barrell making it perfect for what I have planned for it. Plus its compatible with FN 509 holters wich adds a plus to the happy factor. It already has cut out and plates so I can place my RMR on it if it wasnt for the fact that my RMR is on the opisite side of the country from me. And thats kinda it. Once I have the laser Ill probably make one more night vision thread about this shit and be all hee hee hee.

is this your new service weapon agent smith?

Can't relate. We have cucked weapon laws

yeah no guns where i live chico

Congratulations, you're now on a list. Dumbass ...

Use the offtopic you moron