Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My new tinder experiments

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
I was thinking of creating a profile that list off bad qualities in a guy.

Is this a good one?

Say you don't take showers in years.

Say you dislike dogs and pets in general

Last edited:
Could you create a thread on making a list of what type of Chad profiles you've done and what they've gotten away with and ticking them off one by one so I think you done one with a HIV ✓ Chad having a mental age of a 5 year old with his coloring books ✓ Chad being mysinogist ✓

Could you create a thread on making a list of what type of Chad profiles you've done and what they've gotten away with and ticking them off one by one so I think you done one with a HIV ✓ Chad having a mental age of a 5 year old with his coloring books ✓ Chad being mysinogist ✓
Well I've done virgin chad, fetish chad, racist chad, broke chad

I might rehash them again.

Say you abused gf's in the past and sent them to the hospital.

SmartSelectImage 2018 03 21 02 29 18

"Been living in my car currently homeless and addicted to alcohol but if u can look past that swipe right"

Well I've done virgin chad, fetish chad, racist chad, broke chad

I might rehash them again.
Lmao we also already had pedophile chad, murderer chad and std chad haha you need more than a messy room

Compare white to ethnic. Use one guy and Photoshop him to make him ethnic to see how it affects his mach rate

I still really want to see how underage Chad works out. In the meantime, I’d recommend a cheating Chad who already has a girlfriend.

do one for a chadlite aspie with average height

Thank you for your service.

Some suggestions:

- Cuck/sexually submissive chad
- NEET weeb chad
- Religious fanatic chad
- Prolix chad who speaks like Proust writes
-

Gay/drag queen experimenting with women behind boyfriends back.

Say that you are 100% gay but looking for a woman as part of a threesome with your bi boyfriend.