Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My new supervisor is a noodlewhore

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
And of course she is married to a tall white guy :feelshaha: Both of them are middle aged and have a young hapa son, probably spawned from one of her half-spoilt eggs with shit genes prepared to get mogged to oblivion in the years to come. My old supervisor was a middle-aged divorcee southern bitch who was predictably useless and stupid, and now I have a whitu cockru insectoid noodlewhore who is just as useless but is also a tryhard gook pushing team-building bullshit.

Im white myself so seeing like shit like this doesn't hit me that hard, but fuck, after becoming blackpilled and listening the ethnic side of things it just rapes my mind to see this shit in action. And now that I think of this, I also recall that my second-level supervisor is a boomer white guy who SEAmaxxed. I haven't seen his wife, but others in my office have said she's beautiful, and I know he makes six figures as I can see people's salaries as part of my job. Feel bad for you ethnics out here.

This is just one example that makes me realize how enlightening the blackpill can be and how it uncovers a whole other layer of social ritual and psychological evaluation I had never noticed before. When I was bluepilled I wouldn't have though twice about these kinds of details, but after learning about interracial attraction statistics and lookism I see it in a whole new light. When I first heard about these trends i regarded it only in the abstract sense, like "oh well this is just a meme or a broad trend, individuals don't actually act like this". But no! Seeing it operate in-person forces me to realize that it's not just a meme, it's the goddamn truth! It's like having x-ray vision into these normies' sociosexual experience, thanks to the mountains of data we have as to how certain pairings of couples operate on the macrocosmic level. Everywhere I look I see hypergamy manifest. Alpha fucks, beta bucks conjured into flesh. The NPC sexual attraction algorithms compiling in real time. FUCKhfuosghfu9oas :redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill: Personality be damned.

Good post for neetmaxxers like me

lol jfl at you calling SEAmaxxers "normies" and "NPCs" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

idk what alternate reality you live in, but normies think seamaxxers are cringe and pathetic for needing to go to another country to get pussy. they def dont see them as their own kind

Hey guys Elliot Rodger here

idk what alternate reality you live in, but normies think seamaxxers are cringe and pathetic for needing to go to another country to get pussy. they def dont see them as their own kind
As far as im concerned anyone who is married and has a child and makes 120,000k+ a year and has a high-status job with several dozen subordinates is a normie in my book.

Also I really don't think most normies have such a conception of SEAmaxxxing in their minds. Everybody in my office was just gossiping about how his wife was beautiful and seemed kinda surprised he got such an attractive wife despite being a chubby ugly boomer himself. I think youre the one who needs to go touch grass tbh.

As far as im concerned anyone who is married and has a child and makes 120,000k+ a year and has a high-status job with several dozen subordinates is a normie in my book.

Also I really don't think most normies have such a conception of SEAmaxxxing in their minds. Everybody in my office was just gossiping about how his wife was beautiful and seemed kinda surprised he got such an attractive wife despite being a chubby ugly boomer himself. I think youre the one who needs to go touch grass tbh.
that would be an exception, not the rule to SEAmaxxers. the majority of SEAmaxxers or societal failures. not rich fucks like youre talking about. youre delusional if you think the primary demographic of whites going to loas and philippines are making 120k+ a year and has subordinates :feelshaha::feelshaha: giga-delusional

And of course she is married to a tall white guy :feelshaha: Both of them are middle aged and have a young hapa son, probably spawned from one of her half-spoilt eggs with shit genes prepared to get mogged to oblivion in the years to come. My old supervisor was a middle-aged divorcee southern bitch who was predictably useless and stupid, and now I have a whitu cockru insectoid noodlewhore who is just as useless but is also a tryhard gook pushing team-building bullshit.

Im white myself so seeing like shit like this doesn't hit me that hard, but fuck, after becoming blackpilled and listening the ethnic side of things it just rapes my mind to see this shit in action. And now that I think of this, I also recall that my second-level supervisor is a boomer white guy who SEAmaxxed. I haven't seen his wife, but others in my office have said she's beautiful, and I know he makes six figures as I can see people's salaries as part of my job. Feel bad for you ethnics out here.

This is just one example that makes me realize how enlightening the blackpill can be and how it uncovers a whole other layer of social ritual and psychological evaluation I had never noticed before. When I was bluepilled I wouldn't have though twice about these kinds of details, but after learning about interracial attraction statistics and lookism I see it in a whole new light. When I first heard about these trends i regarded it only in the abstract sense, like "oh well this is just a meme or a broad trend, individuals don't actually act like this". But no! Seeing it operate in-person forces me to realize that it's not just a meme, it's the goddamn truth! It's like having x-ray vision into these normies' sociosexual experience, thanks to the mountains of data we have as to how certain pairings of couples operate on the macrocosmic level. Everywhere I look I see hypergamy manifest. Alpha fucks, beta bucks conjured into flesh. The NPC sexual attraction algorithms compiling in real time. FUCKhfuosghfu9oas :redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill: Personality be damned.

Yes you can imagine how this is seeing FOB (fresh off the boat curries) who are completely Western-culture retarded but end up getting taken by tall white Chad or Normie. Same for noodle whores.

But you want to know something worse?

When you are a first generation America whose family immigrated and your own mother and father don't even believe what you say when you report blackpill type things. And add to that, they are completely unable to see how problems in your mental health could possibly arise from such a thing. Can you imagine?

AND, if by chance they happen to finally try and verify what you say by asking White people in their workplace or doctors, the leftist White people lie to your parents and say "No way, he must be having some mental disorder"..

Now do you see why young Indian-Americans start having hatred towards white people? Because the leftist white people (and even some Cuckservative) tell our Indian parents total BULLSHIT all the time to confuse everyone away from the Blackpill type thinking. :feelscry:

Yes you can imagine how this is seeing FOB (fresh off the boat curries) who are completely Western-culture retarded but end up getting taken by tall white Chad or Normie. Same for noodle whores.

When you are a first generation America whose family immigrated and your own mother and father don't even believe what you say when you report blackpill type things. And add to that, they are completely unable to see how problems in your mental health could possibly arise from such a thing. Can you imagine?

AND, if by chance they happen to finally try and verify what you say by asking White people in their workplace or doctors, the leftist White people lie to your parents and say "No way, he must be having some mental disorder"..

Now do you see why young Indian-Americans start having hatred towards white people? Because the leftist white people (and even some Cuckservative) tell our Indian parents total BULLSHIT all the time to confuse everyone away from the Blackpill type thinking. :feelscry:
Also add on to all this:

If an ethnic Indian growing up in America even says the word "ugly" about himself, his family practically disowns him and treats him like shit for explaining this phenomenon. Remember white tall Chad and normie NEVER admit to immigrant ethnics how the game is played. They only manipulate them. Then once their children get old enough, since they are seemingly angry at everyone and dysfunctional they assume it's a mental condition instead of the culture.

This is also why I tell newly joining Pajeet Indians on .is that they have no clue what growing up Indian-American or ethnic-American means. They had massive cultural homogeneity in their upbringing compared us Indian-American cultural orphans:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
20220527 144923

Wouldn't be so sure about that buddy boy. I can provide at least 25 years of observation that says the opposite. I'm sure Chad and gigachad act that way towards them yes, but many Normie whites are mostly well received in their social circles.

Wh

Their kids always turn out to be ugly and self loathing :smonk:

When the gook has kids with their white father
Interracial. And no, not if they are attractive people. Are you kidding? If the gook + white man have Sub7 features child turns out fine. And honestly with all the super wokeness in America interracial kids get so much fake credit from everywhere..

Nah bro, it's the ugly children of immigrants whose parents didn't understand the West and therefore faught with them growing up who become the self loathing ones. Trust me.

Interracial. And no, not if they are attractive people. Are you kidding? If the gook + white man have Sub7 features child turns out fine. And honestly with all the super wokeness in America interracial kids get so much fake credit from everywhere..

Nah bro, it's the ugly children of immigrants whose parents didn't understand the West and therefore faught with them growing up who become the self loathing ones. Trust me.
Most of the time the child is ugly, I haven’t seen an attractive one yet

Most of the time the child is ugly, I haven’t seen an attractive one yet
You haven't seen an attractive mixed race person? What are you like 5 years old? I've seen hundreds.

You haven't seen an attractive mixed race person? What are you like 5 years old? I've seen hundreds.
I have seen attractive mixed race people from other races, just not Asian and white

Stop getting so angry it’s just my opinion that I have yet to see an attractive wasian

I have seen attractive mixed race people from other races, just not Asian and white
WhAT? That's like the most commonly occuring attractive mixed race person along side latin and euro white dude. Good looking asian and an average looking white or vice versa, makes Lvl 7+. High tier normie or Chadlite.

Stop getting so angry it’s just my opinion that I have yet to see an attractive wasian
And "Asian" is so broad. All the eastern oriental asian mix with white. So common the the U.S. Don't make me have to find pics :feelsseriously:

seeing whites racemaxx or geomaxx makes me want to rope.

And "Asian" is so broad. All the eastern oriental asian mix with white. So common the the U.S. Don't make me have to find pics :feelsseriously:
Maybe that’s in the US I’m in England so it’s a completely different story, feel free to post pics:fuk:

“Are you 5 years old?”
Sorry. But it was humour. I was just baffled that at your age (how old are you?) you haven't encountered it.
Maybe that’s in the US I’m in England so it’s a completely different story, feel free to post pics:fuk:
Hmm. I know you might encounter this less frequently, but quite a few Brits get married to noodle foid now days. It was happening when I wa in College and Graduate Study (15 years ago) it must hav only increased by today.

Last edited:
feel free to post pics:fuk:
Ookay...

You mean to tell me that you have encountered people who look like this?
E0c32f4a4bcdec3df1ba3170080dd14e

Or this..

Style hapa eyes samantha okazaki family today 150804 tease 03

Are you in London or where in UK?. Btw I'm from a semi-rural southern city in America and I've seen a ton of mixed race (Asian & White) couples.

Ookay...

You mean to tell me that you have encountered people who look like this?
View attachment 621898

Or this..

View attachment 621899

Are you in London or where in UK?. Btw I'm from a semi-rural southern city in America and I've seen a ton of mixed race (Asian & White) couples.
The first girl is pretty attractive 9/10 the second girl is pretty but average I’d say 7/10. You win on this one, mixed asian froids can be attractive, like any race of woman. I just don’t usually see attractive ones

The first girl is pretty attractive 9/10 the second girl is pretty but average I’d say 7/10. You win on this one, mixed asian froids can be attractive, like any race of woman. I just don’t usually see attractive ones
I'm just stuck trying to understand where you're from and how these things play out over there. Because you are indicating that you only see ugly ones. This means the population you encounter is pretty thin, and not representative of what they mostly look like in middle-upper middle segments of the population. So I'm just doing a little :feelsstudy::feelswhere:

The first girl is pretty attractive 9/10 the second girl is pretty but average I’d say 7/10. You win on this one, mixed asian froids can be attractive, like any race of woman I just don’t usually see attractive ones
I'm just stuck trying to understand where you're from and how these things play out over there. Because you are indicating that you only see ugly ones. This means the population you encounter is pretty thin, and not representative of what they mostly look like in middle-upper middle segments of the population. So I'm just doing a little :feelsstudy::feelswhere:
I live in london

:soy: and you haven't seen attractive mixed asian / white people? Are you living on top of Big Ben ? :feelsclown:
No I have not, honestly don’t really see them around here in plentiful, I usually just see full gooks, negroids and whites here, the majority of the mixed people here are mulattos

Blackpill is indeed beautiful.

Befriend her so you can teach her hapa son about life.:feelsLSD:

My white boss is dating a gook foid also (she's fat). :feelsrope: