Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My new motto

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
The world is against me, so I’m against the world.

The world is against me, so I’m against the world.
Anarchy GIF

You Dont owe society Shit

I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyway to rebel without facing years in jail

I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyway to rebel without facing years in jail
Tallfag fakecel

my online bank for some reason gave me a lot of credit card limit, I used 10k to buy a high risk investment. I dont even know if they'll sue to try to get the money back because I'm unemployed, legal fees and they have too many clients for their own good. in 5 years I am not accountable anymore. And you can't be in jail for being broke. It wasnt even like I thought it would fail but I cant take the money out right now so I'll just keep it and see if it grows. There's 0.1% chance i'll be rich and 99.9% chance I went YOLO for nothing. and lets say a 60% chance they'll sue but why the fuck would I care

Last edited:
I see we share a common enemy, my friend

I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyw
Hows that ban Nigger Cracker bitch?

Fight. Never surrender.

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."

my online bank for some reason gave me a lot of credit card limit, I used 10k to buy a high risk investment. I dont even know if they'll sue to try to get the money back because I'm unemployed, legal fees and they have too many clients for their own good. in 5 years I am not accountable anymore. And you can't be in jail for being broke. It wasnt even like I thought it would fail but I cant take the money out right now so I'll just keep it and see if it grows. There's 0.1% chance i'll be rich and 99.9% chance I went YOLO for nothing. and lets say a 60% chance they'll sue but why the fuck would I care
Absolute base

I agree with OP but most people here won't think about what it means deeply.