Discussion My new motto

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Joined
May 23, 2019
Posts
9,741
Online
67d 13h 55m
The world is against me, so I’m against the world.
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
1,208
Online
21d 18h 2m
The world is against me, so I’m against the world.
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
5,974
Online
13d 7h 21m
You Dont owe society Shit
 
Pakincel

Pakincel

19y/o 6'1 friendless autistic khhv pakicel
-
Joined
Apr 21, 2021
Posts
77
Online
1d 14h 15m
I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyway to rebel without facing years in jail
 
chutmarikacel

chutmarikacel

already bailing
Joined
Mar 31, 2021
Posts
1,012
Online
7d 35m
I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyway to rebel without facing years in jail
Tallfag fakecel
 
C

carlwire

Greycel
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
23
Online
1d 4h 28m
I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyway to rebel without facing years in jail
my online bank for some reason gave me a lot of credit card limit, I used 10k to buy a high risk investment. I dont even know if they'll sue to try to get the money back because I'm unemployed, legal fees and they have too many clients for their own good. in 5 years I am not accountable anymore. And you can't be in jail for being broke. It wasnt even like I thought it would fail but I cant take the money out right now so I'll just keep it and see if it grows. There's 0.1% chance i'll be rich and 99.9% chance I went YOLO for nothing. and lets say a 60% chance they'll sue but why the fuck would I care
 
Last edited:
ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
272
Online
2d 19h 34m
iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Posts
618
Online
3d 11h 44m
I see we share a common enemy, my friend
 
Benj-amin

Benj-amin

Tryhard 1337 MLG Pro
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2019
Posts
1,689
Online
22d 15h 39m
I love this mentality but what will it achieve? I wish I could rebel in some way but there really isn't anyw
Hows that ban Nigger Cracker bitch?
 
Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Posts
2,550
Online
36d 3h 19m
"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
 
Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
Joined
May 5, 2018
Posts
5,974
Online
13d 7h 21m
my online bank for some reason gave me a lot of credit card limit, I used 10k to buy a high risk investment. I dont even know if they'll sue to try to get the money back because I'm unemployed, legal fees and they have too many clients for their own good. in 5 years I am not accountable anymore. And you can't be in jail for being broke. It wasnt even like I thought it would fail but I cant take the money out right now so I'll just keep it and see if it grows. There's 0.1% chance i'll be rich and 99.9% chance I went YOLO for nothing. and lets say a 60% chance they'll sue but why the fuck would I care
Absolute base
 
Joey Cope Em

Joey Cope Em

Seamaxxing
★★
Joined
May 3, 2021
Posts
178
Online
1d 42m


I agree with OP but most people here won't think about what it means deeply.
 

Similar threads

Mentally lost cel
Replies
21
Views
221
The Lounge
Therapywasaaste
Therapywasaaste
404Shawty
Replies
16
Views
112
The Lounge
Transcended Trucel
Transcended Trucel
Mentally lost cel
Replies
11
Views
69
proudweeb
Mentally lost cel
Replies
18
Views
134
proudweeb